This Laminated Tube Closure market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Laminated Tube Closure market.
Laminated Tube Closure Market-Introduction:
The changing customer preference for packaging is leading the demand for tube packaging. The tube packaging is mostly the choice of consumers because of the ease of use, portability and easy transportation which results in increasing the laminated tube closure market. A tube is a hollow and cylindrical container mostly made up of aluminum or plastic and primarily used for containing liquids such as toothpaste, ointments, beauty creams, adhesives etc. Both the ends of the tube are treated in different ways during manufacture and filling processes. One end is closed by closures or caps while the other end of the tube is sealed or folded after addition of content in the tube. Tube closures are the devices which are used to seal or close the tube. They provide a barrier to dirt, moisture, oxygen etc. and also keep the product secure from undesired premature opening. Laminated tubes are the multilayer tubes with some barrier film buried inside it which helps in protecting the content of tube with air, moisture, UV rays and other contaminations. Packaging in a tube has now become a popular option for personal care, homecare, cosmetic & oral care and pharmaceutical packaging and now achieving a higher share in the past few years.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Laminated Tube Closure Market - Market Dynamics:
One of the significant factors contributing towards the growth of laminated tube closure market is significant growth in the packaging industry with innovative packaging and excellent barrier properties. Another factor fueling the growth of laminated tube closure market is the printing and decorating on laminated tubes helps in brand promotion which in turn increase sales of the product. The laminated tube closures are unbreakable, leak proof, durable, light weight, deliver excellent sealability and also helps to increase attraction to these tubes which are the major driver towards the growth of laminated tube closure market. Another factor towards the growth of laminated tube closure market is that manufacturers, suppliers and distributors are more satisfied with cosmetic tubes over the alternative containers due to ease in transportation and storage and the economic packaging of tubes. However, the global laminated tube closure market is witnessing high competition due to the presence of a large number of manufacturers and most of the laminated tube closure are made of plastic which is against the governmental regulations and policies against the use of plastic. These can be the restraint factors towards the growth of laminated tube closure market.
Laminated Tube Closure Market - Market Segmentation:
The laminated tube closure market can be segmented on the basis of material, packaging, diameter and end use type. On the basis of material type, the laminated tube closure market can be segmented into plastic (HDPE, LDPE, LEPE), aluminum and glass. On the basis of packaging type, the laminated tube closure market can be segmented into nozzle closures (conical and stand up), flip top closures, screw on closures, child resistance closures and others. On the basis of diameter type, the laminated tube closure market can be segmented into 19-25 mm for child resistance closures, 22-40 mm for stand up closures, 35-50 mm for flip top closures and many others. On the basis of end use type, the laminated tube closure market can be segmented into food & beverage, personal & home care, pharmaceutical, cosmetics & oral care and others.
Laminated Tube Closure Market - Regional Outlook:
The laminated tube closure market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific is the leading manufacturer of the cosmetic industry, and cosmetic tubes, being its major segment, has the largest share in the laminated tube closure market due to demand for innovative and sustainable packaging in emerging economies such as India and China among others. Europe and North America is expected to have significant growth in the laminated tube closure market majorly due to increasing consumer spending and per capita income. Moreover, the consumer choice from traditional packaging to innovative packaging in parts of the Middle East and Africa, which in turn helps the laminated tube closure market to grow even more in the future.
Laminated Tube Closure Market - Major Players:
Some of the major Key players identified across the globe in the laminated tube closure market are Abdos India, IntraPac International Corporation, Amtik Group, Kap Group, Essel Propack Limited, Berry Plastics Corporation, Sibo Group, Pirlo GmbH & Co. KG, Winpak Ltd.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Laminated Tube Closure Market Segments
- Global Laminated Tube Closure Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global Laminated Tube Closure Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Laminated Tube Closure Market
- Global Laminated Tube Closure Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Laminated Tube Closure Market
- High Altitude Aeronautical Platform Stations Technology
- Value Chain of High Altitude Aeronautical Platform Stations
- Global Laminated Tube Closure Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Laminated Tube Closure Market includes
- North America Laminated Tube Closure Market
- Latin America Laminated Tube Closure Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Laminated Tube Closure Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Laminated Tube Closure Market
- Asia Pacific Laminated Tube Closure Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Laminated Tube Closure Market
- Middle East and Africa Laminated Tube Closure Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Laminated Tube Closure Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Laminated Tube Closure Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Laminated Tube Closure Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Laminated Tube Closure Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Laminated Tube Closure Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)