This Metal Bonding Adhesives market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Metal Bonding Adhesives market.
Market Definition and Introduction
Metal bonding adhesives are used to attach metal-to-metal surfaces in various end-use industries such as automotive and transportation, industrial and others. These adhesives have high strength, low odor and rapid cure speed. These adhesives can be easily applied over the metal surface via static mixer. They absorb thermal shock and expansion stress and are non-flammable, thereby increasing the growth of the metal bonding adhesives market. Metal bonding adhesives serve the purpose of bonding metal-to-metal surfaces and find applications across a diverse range of industries. These adhesives types display high strength, lesser odor control and a faster curing speed. Metal bonding adhesives also demonstrate ease of application on metal surfaces using a static mixer. Metal bonding adhesives’ applications are advantageous in that they have a considerable shock absorbing capability and ability to tackle expansion stress. Besides, they are safe to use on account of their non-flammability. Metal bonding adhesives represent alternative applications or substitutes in the industrial equipment bonding processes as an alternative to conventional bonding techniques which are used for heat treatment or metal fastening purposes. They are also used in other industrial applications used for the manufacture of rotors, plates, pumps, injection molding machines, and other engineering products. Metal bonding adhesives also find applications in the healthcare industry for bonding purposes in filters, dialysis machines, X-ray, needle bonding and imaging equipment. They also play an important role in the construction industry. Such multiple advantages in terms of application render metal bonding adhesives as an important industry product.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Key Trends, Drivers
In recent times, there has been an increased focus to reduce weight of automobiles by the automotive industry so as to increase fuel efficiency of vehicles. This trend is also being fueled by stringent policies by governments of different countries to promote reduction in fuel consumption and thereby energy conservation. This has been translating into replacement of metal components such as screws, welds, bolts and other metallic attachments by metal bonding adhesives, by major Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), for bonding automotive exteriors and panel bonding, thereby driving the metal bonding adhesives market growth at a global level. Besides, raw materials used for the manufacture of metal bonding adhesives are easily available, thereby aiding their production and subsequently driving the market growth. Moreover, manufacturers of metal bonding adhesives have been focusing on product development to launch new products with superior characteristics to gain competitive advantage. Furthermore, manufacturers of metal bonding adhesives have also been focusing on rapid growth and expansion strategies through inorganic growth such as strategic acquisitions of smaller market participants with distinct product portfolios or geographical reach. This has been enabling the former to gain distinct competitive advantages in a limited time span, such as strengthening of product portfolio, a quick availability of sales & distribution infrastructure and capacity expansions in new regions.
However, metal bonding adhesives require considerable time for fitting of the bonding tapes and the development of the entire product. This concern has been resulting into research work towards an objective of reducing the time reduction for the fixing of the bonding tapes.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Metal Bonding Adhesives Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of resin type, the metal bonding adhesives market is segmented as follows:
- Epoxy based metal bonding adhesives
- Polyurethane based metal bonding adhesives
- Acrylic based metal bonding adhesives
- Other metal bonding adhesives
On the basis of application, the metal bonding adhesives market is segmented as follows:
- Automotive & transportation
- Industrial equipment
- Consumer appliances
Examples of the market participants in the metal bonding adhesives market are as follows:
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Parson Adhesives, Inc.
- Sika AG
- B. Fuller Company
- Cytec Solvay Group
- Arkema Group
- LORD Corporation
- DELO Industrie Klebstoffe GmbH & Co. KGaA
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Metal Bonding Adhesives Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Metal Bonding Adhesives Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Metal Bonding Adhesives Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Metal Bonding Adhesives Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.