This Mining Shovel market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mining Shovel market.
Mining shovels are mostly electric powered, and are primarily utilized for digging and loading earth, and for the extraction of minerals. Mining shovels are utilized in the surface mining of gold, copper, coal, and other commodities across the globe. Mining shovels are available in a wide range of payload capacities all over the world. They are designed and built to help mining sites move more quantities of material at lower cost per ton. Mining shovels are very difficult to operate owing to their mechanical complexity.
Due to the rapid industrialization of emerging economies, particularly China and India, there has been significant growth in the demand for mined resources such as coal, iron ore, etc. Thus, it is anticipated that the demand for mining shovels will increase in the near future.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Mining Shovel Market: Dynamics
Globally, the mining industry is cyclic in nature and depends upon the performance of numerous end-use sectors. However, the mining industry in Latin America and North America, primarily in countries such as Peru and Chile, is anticipated to return to its steady phase in the near future, creating opportunities for mining shovel manufacturers across the world, and, in turn, assisting the growth of the global mining shovel market.
Owing to the very high prices of mining equipment such as mining shovels, various end users are opting for rental solutions. This, in turn, is anticipated to hinder the sales of new mining shovels across the globe, and, in turn, acts as a restraint for the mining shovel market.
Prominent manufacturers in the global mining shovel market are found to be involved in merger and acquisition activities in order to enhance their presence in the mining business across the globe. For instance, recently, Komatsu America Corp. completed the acquisition of Joy Global Inc.
Some manufacturers are focussed on the introduction of electric drive mining shovels that feature an advanced zero-emission electric drive motor, in order to provide higher productivity and low cost of ownership through reliability, efficiency, and durability.
Mining Shovel Market: Regional Outlook
Globally, the mining shovel market is projected to be led by the Asia Pacific region, owing to its prominent share in the mining industry across the globe. Asia Pacific, led by China, is anticipated to account for the sales of a large number of mining shovels. Asia Pacific accounts for more than 3/5 of the global minerals production across the globe. Asia Pacific is expected to be followed by Latin America in the global mining shovel market, owing to the increasing copper mining across Brazil, Chile, Peru, etc. Latin America is anticipated to be followed by North America in the global mining shovel market over the forecast period. The North America mining shovel market is projected to be followed by Europe over the forecast years. The Middle East & Africa is expected to account for a small share in the global mining shovel market, owing to the comparatively low rate of mining activities in the region
Mining Shovel Market: Market Participants
Some of the important companies involved in the mining shovel market include Deere & Company and Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd., Caterpillar, L&H Industrial, Komatsu Ltd., IZ-KARTEX, and Taiyuan Heavy Machinery Group Co., Ltd., besides others.
Globally, the mining shovel market is projected to be consolidated in nature, due to the presence of a small number of players. A few global players are expected to hold prominent shares in this market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the mining shovel market, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The mining shovel research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, payload capacity, and mineral type.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Installed Base Analysis
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Mining Shovel Value Chain
- Mining Shovel Technology
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The mining shovel market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on mining shovel market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mining Shovel Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Mining Shovel Market: Segmentation
The global mining shovel market can be segmented on the basis of payload capacity and mineral type.
Based on payload capacity (metric ton), the global mining shovel market can be segmented into:
- More than 50
Based on mineral type, the global mining shovel market can be segmented into:
- Iron Ore
- Non-Ferrous Metals
- Industrial Minerals
- Precious Metals
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Mining Shovel market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Mining Shovel market performance
- Must-have information for Mining Shovel market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Mining Shovel Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Mining Shovel Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Mining Shovel Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Mining Shovel Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.