Paper Coating Materials Market: Key Players
This Paper Coating Materials market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Paper Coating Materials market.
Paper coating materials are various compounds that are used to coat the paper in order to improve and enhance its glossy appearance, brightness, opacity, and ink absorption characteristics. There are several chemicals such as Silicate of Magnesia, Calcium Magnesium Carbonate and Alganic acid which are used to prepare the paper coating materials.
The demand for paper coating material market is influenced by the growing consumption of paper for various purposes such as Packaging, office paper, stationery, corrugated boxes, wallpaper and bookbinding. Paper coating materials are available globally owing to its increasing demand across the world and anticipated to project a remarkable growth during the forecast period 2015-2025.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The paper coating material market is anticipated to show significant growth with a single digit CAGR.
The technological advancement in paper coating process, various advantages offered by the paper coating materials and emerging markets especially in Asia Pacific region, are expected to drive the paper coating material market with exponential growth rate during the forecast period 2015-2025.
However, the increased use of electronic gadgets and applications such as smartphones, computers, e-book and e-newspaper has reduced the use of paper which might hinder the growth of paper coating material market.
Paper Coating Materials Market: Segmentation
Each type of paper coating material mentioned, has its own properties and applications. For instance, Kaolin clay is used as filler in the paper coating process whereas SB latex and Starch are used for binding.
Amongst all paper coating material type, GCC is anticipated to project a significant growth during the forecast period 2015-2025, due to its lower cost, efficient fiber substitution property, print saturation density and low viscosity characteristic.
Amongst all segments binding industry and corrugated box industry segments are anticipated to show significant growth during the forecast period 2015-2025.
Paper Coating Materials Market: Regional Outlook
Depending on geographic regions, global paper coating material market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa.
Omya AG (Switzerland), Michelman Inc. (The Netherlands), Archroma (Switzerland), Imerys S.A. (France), DuPont (USA), Dow Company (Michigan), Penford Corporation (U.S.), and BASF (Germany) are the major players in global paper coating material market. With the adoption of various strategies such as strong research and development, launching of new products and active strategic adoption, these companies have dominated the global paper coating material market.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Paper Coating Materials Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The paper coating material market is broadly classified into nine segments on the basis of product type
- Ground calcium carbonate (GCC)
- Precipitated calcium carbonate (PCC)
- Kaolin Clay
- SB latex
- Titanium Dioxide
The paper coating material market is broadly classified into five segments on the basis of end use industries
- Binding industry
- Stationary industry
- Packaging industry
- Corrugated boxes industry
The paper coating material market is broadly classified into five segments on the basis of applications
- Coated 1
- Coated 2
- Coated 3
- Coated 4
Asia Pacific region dominated the global paper coating material market followed by North America and Western Europe in terms of market revenue. Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast due to the emerging markets in this region such as China, South Korea and Japan.
Paper Coating Materials Market: Key Players
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Paper Coating MaterialMarket Segments
- Paper Coating MaterialMarket Dynamics
- Paper Coating MaterialMarket Size
- Supply & Demand
- Paper Coating MaterialMarket Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Paper Coating MaterialMarket Competition & Companies involved
- Paper Coating MaterialMarket Technology
- Paper Coating MaterialMarket Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Paper Coating Materials Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Paper Coating Materials Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Paper Coating Materials Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Paper Coating Materials Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.