This Global Coating Auxillaries market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Global Coating Auxillaries market.
Coating auxillaries are consumed for the purpose of optimizing as well as supporting the application of coatings and release agents to guarantee an smooth production flow. Various products such as wiping fillers and dilutions, primers, cleaners, and mould cleaners belong to this category. These products are ideal for cleaning mould and processing equipment, and exhibit certain industrial advantages such as high release strength of polyurethane (PU) and release agent residues. Coating auxillaries provide an ideal preparation for many coating applications and also enhance the adhesion property of the coatings to the substrate. Manufacturers such as Bomix Chemie GmbH develop dilutions to achieve an effective processing viscosity.
The global market for coating auxillaries has been witnessing a significant increase due to growth of its application and end user industries. Coating auxillaries are used in various coating applications which are further implemented in industries such as construction and textile. Growing demand from major application market such as textile and home furnishing are anticipated to remain the major growth factors for the market of coating auxillaries. Significant per capita consumption has been witnessed from the textile industry, particularly in emerging economies such as Russia, China, Brazil and India. This factor is expected to result in rising demand for coatings over the forecast period. However, rising environmental concerns regarding the hazards from the consumption of these coatings is expected to result in an unfavorable regulatory landscape which is expected to be a critical challenge for market players, resulting in the slowdown of the coating auxillaries market. In terms of the overall coatings market, polyurethane and silicone based coatings account for the most consumed products where silicone coatings are anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period primarily due to rising innovation in product development which is leading to growth in packaging and automobile industries where these coatings are significantly consumed for protection and lamination.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Increasing demand for coatings and adhesives on account of the rapidly growing construction industry is expected to boost the demand for coating auxillaries over the next few years. Moreover, increasing number of construction activities, particularly in the BRIC region (Brazil, Russia, India, and China) is anticipated to fuel the demand for coating auxillaries as well. However, rising environmental regulations and concerns regarding the use of coating auxillaries are expected to slow down the growth of the market. On account of these factors, focus of manufacturers towards developing bio-based coatings is expected to provide new opportunities for the growth of the market.
Baalbaki, Bomex Berlac Group, and Mayday Graphics are some of the manufactures of coatings auxillaries present in the market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Global Coating Auxillaries Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Global Coating Auxillaries Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Global Coating Auxillaries Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Global Coating Auxillaries Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Global Coating Auxillaries Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.