This Patient Centered Medical Home Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Patient Centered Medical Home Services market.
Patient-centered medical home services is a care model designed to transform the comprehensive primary care delivery to adolescents, adults and children's. It mainly seeks to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the care delivery while responding to each patient's preference and needs. In 2007, patient center medical home principles were developed by the American college of physicians, American Osteopathic Association, American Academy of Family Physicians and American Academy of Pediatrics. The principles of patient-centered medical home services are coordinated care, comprehensive care, accessible services, patient-centered care, quality, and services. Patient-centered medical home services are designed to meet a patient's needs along with entire spectrum, from wellness to chronic and acute services. It also aims to develop a strong relationship between the patients, the healthcare provider, and the patient’s family. Patient-centered medical services are designed to improve access to care with increased care coordination. Patient-centered medical home services co-ordinate medical care across all elements of the health care system home health care, hospitals, community services and specialty care.
Patient-centered Medical Home Services Market: Drivers and Restraints
Rising medical spending continues to overwhelm the budget of the state, the patient-centered medical home services offers transformation of the health care delivery system. It can reduce costs and improve efficiency through comprehensive patient-centered medical home services. Government initiatives like 2010 patient protection and affordable care act contain provisions that support the implementation of patient-centered medical home services model includes Medicaid demonstrations, new payment policies and creation of Accountable Care Organizations. Government plays a key role in supporting and creating patient-centered medical home services market. As of April 2013, 43 states of USA has policies promoting the patient-centered medical home services for CHIP beneficiaries or Medicaid. Other factors like Patient-centered medical home incentive programs are state, local, and private/public payer initiative that offers incentives to the participant that adopt the functions of patient-centered medical home services. All factors act as a driver in the burgeoning growth of the patient-centered medical home services market.
Adoption of the medical home services is slow in major emerging countries limited the growth of the patient-centered medical home services market. Basically patient-centered medical home services are at a nascent stage.
Patient-centered Medical Home Services Market: Market Overview
Global Patient-centered Medical Home Services market has witnessed a robust growth due to increasing adoption in developing countries. Patient-centered Medical Home Services market has a presence of many players which have a huge market share in developed countries operating at regional or country level. There are huge opportunities for the untapped markets in emerging countries due to less adoption of the Patient-centered Medical Home Services Market. The key players in the Patient-centered Medical Home Services market are mainly focused on expansion by collaborations and partnerships with state healthcare center in increasing the penetration of the services model. The future of Patient-centered Medical Home Services market anticipated with double CAGR during forecasting period.
Patient-centered Medical Home Services Market: Region-Wise Overview
Global Patient-centered Medical Home Services market segmented into following regions North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan and the Middle East and Africa. North America is dominant in the Global Patient-centered Medical Home Services market mainly due to the high acceptance of home services model. In North America, particularly the USA is dominating due to the high penetration. Economic conditions in the APAC region are set to drive the Patient-centered Medical Home Services market to new heights. European and APAC are fastest growing region due to raising awareness of home services. Growth in the Middle East and African region is considerably less when compared to the other regions. However, developed countries would maintain its position in the Patient-centered Medical Home Services market because of increasing awareness and rising adoption.
Patient-centered Medical Home Services Market: Key Participants
The key participants in the Patient-centered Medical Home Services market mainly include end users.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Patient Centered Medical Home Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Patient-centered Medical Home Services Market: Segmentation
Segmentation based on End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Patient Centered Medical Home Services Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Patient Centered Medical Home Services Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Patient Centered Medical Home Services Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Patient Centered Medical Home Services Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)