This Peanut Butter market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Peanut Butter market.
Peanut butter is a low-calorie product with high protein content prepared from grinding of dry roasted peanuts. It serves as a substitute for the dairy butter.
Peanut butter can be used as toppings for food products like bread, crackers, and many others. Peanut butter finds application in several end-user sectors such as bakery, savory and sauces, smoothies, and many more.
Peanut butter is a rich source of energy that can be used as an alternative to milk butter. Aside the energy derived from the consumption, peanut butter is also a good source of protein, fiber, unsaturated fat and minerals such as magnesium, zinc, potassium, and vitamin E.
With these nutritional value obtained from the consumption of peanut butter, the global market is slated to witness robust growth over the forecast period. Moreover, the growing population size of consumers with weight diseases and increasing disposable income of consumers in developed and developing countries are major factors expected to promote the growth of the global peanut butter during the forecast period and aftermath.
In addition, the surge in demand for convenience food and ready-to-eat meals is a strong force fueling the industry's growth globally.
Peanut Butter Market Driven by Consumers’ Growing Demand for Nutritional Products
Peanut butter is a high-quality food product with several nutritional benefits associated with its consumption. It is a good source of protein, fat, fiber, mineral, and vitamins.
The vitamin E content in peanut butter is essential for the correction of vision and muscles' orientation. It also serves as an antioxidant, giving it the ability to fight against diseases like cancer, joint inflammation, and many other diseases. Consumers are spending on healthy products with similar nutritional values, and this is expected to facilitate the growth of the global peanut butter market over the forecast period.
Consumers worldwide are now involved in strenuous activities, which often leads to the loss of energy. The need for energy giving food products like peanut butter is essential to help regain the lost energy.
When individuals are stressed up after a hectic and busy day, they are eager to consume foods like convenience meals that can be prepared within a short period. Hence, this is expected to create a surge in demand for peanut butter in the global market.
Peanut Butter Market Restraint
The primary factor slated to hamper the growth of the global peanut butter market is the rise in the product price in the global market. There is competition among key players in the industry on the prices of products, which will affect the market’s growth over the forecast per
Peanut Butter Market: Region-wise Analysis
North America is slated to be in dominance over the forecast period in terms of market revenue, with the United States acting as the growth driver within the region.
The United States will have the highest contribution of the total market revenue due to the rise in consumers' disposable income and the surge in demand for nutritional products.
However, the Asia Pacific region is slated to be the fastest-growing market for the global peanut butter market within emerging economy nations like China and India, acting as drivers within the region.
With the rise in per capita consumption of peanut butter among individuals in the Asia Pacific, the peanut butter market is expected to register significant growth during the forecast period and aftermath.
Peanut Butter Market: Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble
- The J.M. Smucker Company
- Hormel Foods Corporation
- Boulder Brands Inc.
- Kraft Canada Inc.
- Algood Food Company Inc.
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data and projections with suitable set of assumptions and methodology. Research report provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Peanut Butter Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Peanut Butter Market Segment Analysis
The global peanut butter market can be segmented on the following basis
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Peanut Butter Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Peanut Butter Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Peanut Butter Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Peanut Butter Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)