This Peanut Flour market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Peanut Flour market.
Peanut Flour Market Outlook
Peanut flour is a multipurpose food ingredient that offers food manufacturers with flexibility in formulations in products such as beverages, pasta, and snack foods. Peanut flour is delicious in a wide array of cooking and baking. An excellent source of magnesium and calcium, peanut flour is also loaded with protein more than most of the conventional grain flours. Peanut flour is not only nourishing for individual’s regular diet but is also a viable source of food.Culinary professionals use peanut flour for flavoring in pastries, bread, and more dishes, and as a thickener in soups.Many manufacturers adopt incorporation of peanut flour to increase the protein content of the foodstuff. Multiple research studies have evaluated the use of peanut flour in beverages, pasta formulations, and snack foods, among more. Globally, peanut flours have been limited to use by industrial food processors as a primary food ingredient.
However, increasing cases of allergies interlinked with peanuts, among individuals, are expected to jot down the growth of the peanut flour market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Increasing Applications of Peanut Flour in Bakery Products Driving Significant Growth
Obtaining sufficient nutrients in an individual's diet have become vital as the demand for a healthy lifestyle among customers is on the rise. Mixes that combine peanut with other gluten-free flours are available in the market now. The rising urban population has enlarged the demand for various types of flours including peanut flour for the wide applications it provides to bakery products. Peanut flour provides better texture, flavor, nutritional values, shelf life and stability in bakery products.
Moreover, growing awareness for protein-rich flours is providing a push for flour millers to produce more nutritional and gluten-free flour, which is impelling significant growth for the peanut flour market.
Peanut Flour Market: Key Developments
- In June 2017, Golden Peanut and Tree Nuts, a subsidiary of ADM (Archer Daniels Midland) announced that the company invested in its third expansion project at the company's manufacturing unit in Blakely, Georgia. The expansion project increased the company's plant's capacity and added new technology for cold storage to preserve quality as well as quality control for the end-product.
- In May 2016, Kellogg’s made a statement that they added peanut flour to eight products of Keebler and Austin crackers.
Peanut Flour Market: Regional Analysis
It has been noticed that American customers gave more significant overall acceptance points for extruded foods prepared with peanut flour against the foods prepared with the minced fish.
According to USDA Agricultural Research studies, lightly-roasted, lower-fat flours have been found as the perfect thickener when compared to other conventional flours.
The Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the market growth wise owing to the rising population in India, China, and Japan. Increasing disposable incomes and increasing consumption of healthy, flour-based products are driving substantial growth in these countries.
Peanut Flour Market: Key Participants
Some of the market participants in the Peanut Flour market are:
- AMANDA Nussverarbeitung
- Puyang Tianli
- Vinay Industries Limited
- Shandong Chinut
- CUKRA INDUSTRIAL
- Qingdao Changshou
- Junan Zheng Da
- Qingdao Baoquan
- Rizhao Shengkang
- Golden Peanut and Tree Nuts (ADM)
- Nutrin Corporation
- Protein Plus, LLC
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Peanut Flour market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Peanut Flour Market Segments
- Peanut Flour Market Dynamics
- Peanut Flour Market Size
- Peanut Flour Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Peanut Flour Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Peanut Flour Market
- Value Chain Analysis of the Peanut Flour Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Peanut Flour Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Peanut Flour Market Segmentation
The Peanut Flour market can be segmented on the basis of nature, applications, fat content, function, and sales channel
On the basis of nature, the market can be segmented as:
On the basis of applications, the market can be segmented as:
- Bakery Products
- Nutritional Bars
- Peanut Butters
- Sauces and Dressings
- Pet Foods
- Seasoning Blends
- Protein Shakes
On the basis of fat content, the market can be segmented as:
- No Fat Peanut Flour
- Low Fat/Light Roast(12% Fat Peanut Flour)
- Medium Fat/Dark Roast (28% Fat Peanut Flour)
- On the basis of function, the market can be segmented as:
- Color Enhancer
- Flavoring Agent
- Protein Source
On the basis of the sales channel, the market can be segmented as:
- Direct Sales/B2B
- Indirect Sales/B2C
- Retail Stores
- Specialty Stores
- General Grocery Stores
- Online Stores
- Detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing dynamics of the Peanut Flour market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the Peanut Flour market
- Competitive landscape of the Peanut Flour market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Peanut Flour market performance
- Must-have information for Peanut Flour market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Peanut Flour Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Peanut Flour Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Peanut Flour Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Peanut Flour Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)