This Peanut Milk market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Peanut Milk market.
Peanut milk is a non-dairy plant-based beverage prepared by using peanut and water. Peanut milk production is similar to almond milk, soy milk, and rice milk. Peanuts require less water to grow than almonds; therefore peanut milk production is considered to be kinder to the environment. Peanuts are loaded with protein, vitamins, and minerals such as Copper, Manganese, Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, and Biotin among others. Besides, it also contains monounsaturated fats which are crucial to maintaining good heart health. The awareness of health and wellness is rising across the globe due to which consumers prefer nutritious food products. Nutritional properties of peanut is driving the peanut milk market.
Increasing Demand for Special Dietary Needs to Create Opportunities for Manufacturers of Peanut Milk
The rising number of consumers are opting for plant-based alternatives for medical causes or as a choice of a healthy lifestyle. Medical reasons for consumption of plant-based products include the indigestibility of lactose with a global incidence of 75% or milk allergy. The nutritional value of plant-based milk depends upon the source and the processing technology, along with fortification methods. Certain products have a very low amount of calcium and protein, due to which there is an increase in health awareness among consumers. This is the key factor encouraging consumers to opt for plant-based substitutes of milk such as peanut milk in their diet in case of intolerances for dairy milk, which is providing an opportunity for key manufacturers peanut milk market to offer innovative and health beneficial products.
The plant-based trend is increasing very rapidly across the globe. This plant-based milk perceive as more sustainable and better for the environment as compared to dairy milk. Such assertiveness is behind the increasing number of individuals opting for vegetarian or vegan diets, besides those taking a more flexitarian approach to food.
The key reason due to which consumers are avoiding dairy-based milk include lactose intolerance, dairy sensitivity/allergy, avoiding growth hormones, reducing saturated fat consumption, cutting back on dairy with age, animal rights/cruelty issues, avoiding antibiotics in dairy, and other environmental reasons. Manufacturers of peanut milk are conducting various researches for the innovation of flavors, taste, and texture. For instance, Researchers developed mineral and vitamin-fortified infant formula that used peanut milk as a fat, protein, and calories source.
Increasing Demand for Plant-based Products Lead to Shift in Overall Peanut Milk Market Growth
The demand for plant-based ingredients such as peanut milk is increasing in the food and beverage industry owing to various health benefits. The increasing incidences of dietary issues and prevailing lactose intolerances is pushing consumers to opt for plant based diets. Consumers are turning towards flexitarians and veganism and avoiding dairy consumption. According to Plant-Based Foods Association, in the U.S. the plant-based milk grew 5% over the past year and market value reached US$ 2 Bn which is highest in the entire plant-based food category. According to a Forbes report, animal milk and dairy products sales are declining rapidly with almost 11% drop as predicted in sales between 2015 and 2020.
Freshness and Authenticity Define Future Growth Parameters
Fresh, authentic, and natural taste experiences are driving consumers’ demand around the world. Even in the diverse markets of China, Brazil, Poland, and India, consumers prioritize authentic and natural-tasting food products. A recent survey carried out by Koninklijke DSM N.V., a science-based company that is active in health, nutrition, and sustainable living revealed that more than half (55%) urban consumers believe ‘natural or fresh’ flavors make food taste delicious. This consumer demand for fresh and natural tastes poses a challenge for food producers as they have to meet these taste expectations without forfeiting convenience and comprehensible labeling. Hence, big food and beverage giants are updating their inventories with more non-dairy products such as peanut milk. In 2017, Elmhurst Milked Direct, LLC launched peanut milk in chocolate flavor high in protein and contains less sugar.
Global peanut Market: Regional Analysis
The developed economies, including North America and Europe, are expected to be remain significant market for peanut milk over the forecast period owing to the increasing vegan population. In developed countries, lactose intolerant population is increasing the use of plant-based milk. Peanut milk is also anticipated to have a growing demand in the Asia Pacific region attributing to the increasing health and wellness trend among the consumers in the region, growing per capita disposable income, increasing awareness regarding preventive healthcare, and rising acceptance for dietary supplements and weight management supplements among the consumers. There is increasing alternatives such as almond milk, soy milk etc. which is a major restraint for peanut milk market.
Global Peanut Milk Market: Key Participants
Some of the key players in global peanut market are:
- Hangzhou Wahaha Group Co.,Ltd.
- Yinlu foods Group
- Elmhurst Milked Direct, LLC
- Yili Group
- Hebei Chengde Lolo Co.,Ltd
- Nutrinity Foundation
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the peanut milk market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as nature, sales channel, and price range.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Peanut Milk Market Segment
- Peanut Milk Market Dynamics
- Peanut Milk Market Size
- Peanut Milk Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Peanut Milk Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Peanut Milk Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Peanut Milk
- Value Chain Analysis of the Peanut Milk Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Peanut Milk Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Peanut Milk market: Market Segmentation
On the basis of nature, the global peanut milk market has been segmented as:
On the basis of sales channel, the global peanut milk market has been segmented as:
- Food Processing Industry
- Ice-cream and Desserts
- Protein Bars
- Food Service Providers
- Retail/ Household
On the basis of price range, the global peanut milk market has been segmented as:
On the basis of distribution channel, the global peanut milk market has been segmented as:
- Store-based Retailing
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Small Groceries
- Online Retailing
On the basis of packaging, the global peanut milk market has been segmented as:
- Plastic & Glass Bottles
- Carton Packaging
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Peanut Milk Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Peanut Milk Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Peanut Milk Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Peanut Milk Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)