This Pediatric Nasal Cannula market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pediatric Nasal Cannula market.
Nasal cannula is the medical device used in the conditions of respiratory help for delivering supplemental oxygen or increased airflow to a patient in need. The oxygen concentration and flow rates can vary among different product types. Nowadays, there are several product types available in the nasal as per the age and size requirements. For pediatric use, nasal cannula with smaller prongs are used which carries 0.5-1 litre of oxygen per minute for neonates, 1-2 litre of oxygen for infants and 1-4 litre of oxygen for older children. These pediatric nasal cannula devices are comparatively soft and gentle to delicate facial skin of infants. The device is made of a lightweight tube which can be easily hooked up around the patients’ ears. One end of the tube are placed inside the nostrils and the other end is connected to the oxygen concentrator. Sometimes, there exists a slight risk of airway obstruction by mucus.
Pediatric nasal cannula is helpful in providing the right amount of oxygen to the children which requires low-flow oxygen therapy. Hypoxaemia occurs frequently in children suffering from pneumonia, trauma or perioperative injuries and other neonatal conditions. Insufficient amount of oxygen is the major cause of death in pneumonic children which causes death of 1.3 million in 2010. This generates the need of adequate supply for respiratory consumables such as pediatric nasal cannula.
Pediatric Nasal Cannula Market: Drivers & Restraints
Increasing number of respiratory diseases, rising awareness among population, improvising healthcare infrastructure and increasing focus on pediatric care fuels the market growth of pediatric nasal cannula. Furthermore, the device is used in almost all types of acute severe illness which always drives its market. The market is restricted by poor infrastructure facilities in developing countries. Poorly trained staff and improper guidelines further limits the market growth of pediatric nasal cannula. High cost than the nasal catheters is also a restraining factor for the market growth.
Pediatric Nasal Cannula Market: Overview
The market for pediatric nasal cannula is highly fragmented due to the existence of regional as well as international players. Launch of different cost-effective product types providing maximum patient comfort, safety and simplicity would be the market opportunity for the companies in pediatric nasal cannula market. Targeting the developing countries is also a major opportunity for the existing as well as new players as the medical facilities in these countries lack basic necessities which leads to fatalities. Vendors in the pediatric nasal cannula market are also investing in their product development as per market demand. Regional and international market players compete with each other to gain maximum market penetration in the region.
Pediatric Nasal Cannula Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, North America is the dominant market for pediatric nasal cannula due to the high adoption trend for the product as well as advanced healthcare infrastructure and favourable reimbursement scenario. This is followed by the Western Europe region which has the established Pediatric Nasal Cannula market base for most of the market players. Japan also represents the established market for pediatric nasal cannula products. Asia-Pacific Pediatric Nasal Cannula market represents a significant growth rate in pediatric nasal cannula market over the forecast period due to the significant developments in healthcare facilities, government support, improved healthcare policies and the fast-paced economic growth in the region. Latin America followed by Middle East & Africa are anticipated to have the lowest market share in the pediatric nasal cannula market over the forecast period because of less developed hospital facilities in most of the countries in the region.
Pediatric Nasal Cannula Market: Key Players
Some of the market players in the Pediatric Nasal Cannula market include Flexicare Medical Limited, Salter Labs, DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC, Asid Bonz GmbH, Besmed Health Business Corp., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, BD, Medin Medical Innovations GmbH, Teleflex Incorporated, GaleMed Corporation, Neotech Products and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pediatric Nasal Cannula Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Pediatric Nasal Cannula Market: Segmentation
Pediatric Nasal Cannula Market Segmentation by Product Type
- Neonatal Nasal Cannula
- Premature Nasal Cannula
- Infant Nasal Cannula
Pediatric Nasal Cannula Market Segmentation by Usability
- Reusable Pediatric Nasal Cannula
- Disposable Pediatric Nasal Cannula
Pediatric Nasal Cannula Market Segmentation by End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Home Care Settings
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Pediatric Nasal Cannula Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Pediatric Nasal Cannula Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Pediatric Nasal Cannula Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Pediatric Nasal Cannula Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)