This Piezoelectric Accelerometer market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Piezoelectric Accelerometer market.
A piezoelectric accelerometer is a type of accelerometers which works on the piezoelectric effect of particular element to measure dynamic variations in mechanical effects like vibration, acceleration, and mechanical shocks. Piezoelectric accelerometers transform the energy of one form into another to deliver an electrical signal as a response to the measured quantity, property or condition.
Piezoelectric accelerometers can be equipped with integrated signal-conditioning circuits. Signal-conditioning circuits receive the raw voltage output from the piezoelectric sensor in accelerometer and convert it into a signal which is more reliable and which can be processed by instrumentation.
These piezoelectric accelerometers include an extensive range of frequency, ability to work independently of external power, linearity over the dynamic range, low output noise, and ability to integrate acceleration signals to provide velocity and displacement. These unique features of piezoelectric accelerometers are generating the demand and hence fetching the growth of global piezoelectric accelerometers market.
Piezoelectric accelerometers market is progressing owing to the vast array of applications of piezoelectric accelerometers in measuring earthquakes and aftershocks, vehicle stability control, airbag operations in cars, advanced gaming experience like PlayStation 3, image stabilization in camcorders, depth of CPR chest compression, and others.
Market Dynamics: Global Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market
Stringent Safety Regulations and Standards of Governments are Boosting the Demand
Recent modifications of the United States government in automotive safety standards made it mandatory for all the passenger vehicles to be equipped with vehicle stability control systems. The vehicles manufactured for sale in the United States need to include the stability control system compulsorily.
Accuracy and reliability of piezoelectric accelerometer is a critical component for any stability control system. The automobile industry in the US is highly developed and hence is significantly boosting the growth of piezoelectric accelerometers market in the country.
Extensive Use in the Aerospace Industry is Stimulating the Growth
The comprehensive range of applications of piezoelectric accelerometers in the aerospace and aviation industry is fueling the market growth. The variety of features like frequency response, temperature stability, ruggedness, adaptability, and various electrical characteristics enables the aerospace industry to utilize the piezoelectric accelerometer for diverse functional needs.
The typical applications of piezoelectric accelerometers in aerospace industry comprise of wind tunnel testing, modal testing, and shock tube instrumentation. Also, it is used in landing gear hydraulics; ejection systems as well as rocketry among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market
The prominent players in the market are competing in global piezoelectric accelerometer market with a prime focus on the factors such as price optimization, global presence, market coverage, innovation in technology, and others.
Some of the key market players operating in the global piezoelectric accelerometer market are,
- MTS (PCB Piezotronics)
- Bruel and Kjaer
- Meggitt Sensing Systems
- Measurement Specialties
- Dytran Instruments
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments
- Metrix Instrument
- DJB Instruments
- Jewell Instruments
- CEC Vibration Products
- ASC sensors
- Hansford Sensors
- IMV CORPORATION
Regional Outlook: Global Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market
North America and Europe are holding the significant market share for piezoelectric accelerometers market owing to the existence of large manufacturers and big market players in the regions. The development in the field of the automobile industry, as well as the aerospace industry, are generating significant demand for piezoelectric accelerometers and hence fuelling the growth of the piezoelectric accelerometers market in the region.
Furthermore, the increasing use of modern technology in developing economies from the APEJ region is growing the market opportunity in the region. Asia –Pacific is also progressively adopting piezoelectric accelerometers technology due to the entry of significant and established market players in the region. Latin America is also increasing its share in the global market owing to the recent developments and rapid growth in the industrialization and automation.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market Segments
- Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market Dynamics
- Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Market Segmentation: Global Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market
The global piezoelectric accelerometers market is segmented on the basis of type, forms, end use, application, and region.
Global Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market by Type-
- High Impedance
- Low Impedance.
Global Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market by Forms-
- Piezoelectric Charge (PE) Accelerometers,
- IEPE Accelerometers.
Global Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market by End-Use-
- Aerospace and Defense
- Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals
- Semiconductors & Electronics
- General Industrial
Global Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market by Application-
- Engine Knock Sensors
- Vibration Testing and Monitoring
- Shock Pulse Monitoring of Motor Bearings
- Inertial Navigation
- Stability and Positioning of Drones and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Impact Testing
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Detailed overview of Piezoelectric Accelerometer parent market
- Changing Piezoelectric Accelerometer market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Piezoelectric Accelerometer market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Piezoelectric Accelerometer Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.