This Plastic Free Packs market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Plastic Free Packs market.
The environmental threat caused by plastic waste has forced the packaging industry to invest in plastic-free packs. The use of plastics in food packaging can cause harmful side-effects to human metabolism and hence manufacturers in food and beverage sector are investing in sustainable packaging, thus, the end-users are opting for plastic-free packs. The beauty and cosmetic products industry are also investing in sustainable development of their products and packaging. The packaging industry is focusing on the use of plastic alternative materials such as metal, paper or glass. These materials are biodegradable and can be easily recycled. Ethique, a New Zealand-based skincare products manufacturer has adopted plastic-free packs for packaging of their cosmetic products and uses materials such as cardboard and paper for packaging. Researchers in U.S have developed an edible film made from milk protein, which is similar to plastic wrap, which helps in preventing food spoilage and packaging waste. Recycled paper use in packaging is the current trend in packaging industry. Shredhouse, a UK-based supplier of packaging materials has launched shredded paper manufactured from single used coffee cups.
Plastic-Free Packs Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
However, the advantages of plastic packaging such as cost effective, lightweight, durability etc. is anticipated to hamper the growth of global plastic-free packs market during the forecast period.
Plastic-Free Packs Market: Segmentation
Plastic-Free Packs Market: Region Wise Outlook
The global plastic-free packs market can be divided into five regions, namely North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and Middle East & Africa (MEA). APAC holds the major share in global plastic-free packs market. Countries such as China, India and South Korea have significant share in paper boarding and glass packaging market. The rise in e-commerce sales and increasing consumption of canned food contributes to the growth of plastic-free packs market in the region. North America and Europe are the other key regions in the global plastic-free packs market.
Plastic bags and packaging is banned in major countries in these regions. The mature luxury and cosmetic product industry and stringent regulations for sustainable development is anticipated to increase the region’s share in global plastic-free packs market. MEA is anticipated to exhibit moderate CAGR during forecast period.
Plastic-Free Packs Market: Key Players
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Plastic Free Packs Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of material, the global plastic-free packs market can be segmented as follows:-
- Tin free steel
- Aluminium foil
On the basis of packaging type, the global plastic-free packs market can be segmented as follows:-
- Blister and Strip
- Bottles and Jars
On the basis of end use, the global plastic-free packs market can be segmented as follows:-
- Food and Beverage
- Consumer Products
Some of the key players in the global Plastic-Free Packs market are as follows:
- WestRock Company
- MW Creative Ltd.
- Multiscience GmbH
- Beatson Clark
- Rawlings & Son (Bristol) Ltd
- Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd
- ALL PACKAGING COMPANY
- Zumbiel Packaging
- Ardagh Group S.A.
- HUBER Packaging
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (EU5 Countries, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Poland, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- APAC (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Japan)
- MEA (GCC Countries, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint