This Postbiotic supplements market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Postbiotic supplements market.
Postbiotic supplements market Outlook:
Postbiotics supplements are by-products of the fermentation cycle in the intestine performed by probiotics. In other words, postbiotics supplements are developed as the probiotics feed on prebiotics. They are essentially the "waste" of probiotics. Waste goods does not sound like it will be really good for us. Ironically enough, they are in reality responsible for many essential health-boosting roles in our intestines.
They are simply the product of the presence and survival of microorganisms that reside in our intestines, but they may also be introduced directly via therapeutic processes. Functional foods that contain health-promoting ingredients such as vitamins, phenolic lipids, minerals, proteins, carbohydrates and bioactive components (prebiotics, probiotics, synbiotics and postbiotics) have gained greater significance from producers and consumers.
Postbiotics supplements have been described as a possible feed additive for use in monogastric animals such as poultry and swine to boost safety and growth efficiency. Postbiotics supplements may be regarded as a promising alternative to live probiotic microbes. Along with this, the postbiotic supplements are also used in functional foods and the pharmaceutical industry for nutritional benefits, disease prevention and therapeutic purposes.
Increasing Health Awareness among Consumers Creating Positive Scenario for Postbiotic Supplements:
A robust, naturally diverse population of intestinal bacteria (i.e., a balanced microbiome) can make all the postbiotics supplements a body needs. These therapies work better when combined with changes in lifestyle, particularly eating a healthier diet, minimizing the intake of toxins or unnecessary medicines, and stress control.
Postbiotics supplements can be an elegant and safe method for improving health, as postbiotics supplements have fewer storage and shelf life challenges compared with viable probiotics. Increasing demand for sports nutrition products is expected to play a crucial role in promoting the use of postbiotic supplements in the North American and European countries, due to the increasing importance of active lifestyle along with increased awareness of the benefits of intake of postbiotic supplements.
One of the main driving factors is also the optimistic attitude towards the sports nutrition industry. Increasing the number of global sporting events, athletes are encouraged to focus on physical strength by increasing their immunity. Postbiotic supplements provide important nutrients required for a healthy body to lead a healthier life. It is anticipated that increasing customer understanding of maintaining good gut health coupled with high prevalence of digestive health issues would drive demand for postbiotic supplements over the forecast period. Increasing recognition of the value of healthy diet in countries such as China and India is expected.
Global Postbiotic supplements market: Market Participants
The key market participants identified across the value chain of the global Postbiotic supplements market are:
- Chambio Co., Ltd.
- Sabinsa cosmetics
- INLIFE Healthcare
- Ohhira Probiotics
- Billion Cheers
In 2109, Sabinsa released Lactosporin, a Novel Probiotic Metabolite for hair and skin. It is a postbiotic drug with a strong antioxidant activity and 50 percent free radical scavenging inhibition. The drug also has a significant anti-inflammatory and dose-dependent activity against collagenase.
Opportunities for Postbiotic supplements market:
Consumers are increasingly becoming aware of the role a healthy digestive system plays in promoting overall wellbeing. Evolving research areas are leading manufacturers to develop new products that address broader customer demands. Nevertheless, growing NPD operation has sparked questions on the market about transparency and efficiency. Research now focuses on and investigates the microbiota, attempting to identify indicators in the hopes of preventing or diagnosing health issues and diseases.
When probiotics were metabolized, postbiotics were developed and those cultures were thought to have been absorbed into the intestinal tract. Postbiotics may be a clever alternative to using whole bacteria in a probiotic form. Postbiotics have entered marketable applications in the field of personal care, which has given market players the ability to expand their product portfolio. Postbiotics are anticipated by professionals as "the metabolic by-products or bacterial products of gut microbes that have biological processes in our bodies" and are an exciting new area for research and development.
Brief Approach to Research Postbiotic supplements Market:
A modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology will be followed to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms and end use of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data is collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Postbiotic supplements Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Postbiotic supplements market: Market Segmentation
On the basis of Form, the Global Postbiotic supplements market has been segmented as:
On the basis of type, the Global Postbiotic supplements market has been segmented as:
- Short-chain fatty acids
- Muramly dipeptide
- Indole, derived from tryptophan
- Teichoic acid
- P40 molecule
On the basis of Distribution Channel, the Global Postbiotic supplements market has been segmented as:
- Online Retail
- Drug Stores
- Retail stores
- Convenience Store
On the basis of region, the Global Postbiotic supplements market has been segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- An overview of the Postbiotic supplements market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Postbiotic supplements market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Postbiotic supplements market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major participants in Postbiotic supplements market
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the Postbiotic supplements market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Postbiotic supplements Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Postbiotic supplements Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Postbiotic supplements Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Postbiotic supplements Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)