This Radiographic Film Processor market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Radiographic Film Processor market.
Radiography is an imaging technique that uses electromagnetic radiations such as X-rays to internally visualize the structures. Radiographic film processors operates using two technologies, Computed radiography and Digital radiography. Computed radiography uses imaging plates made of photostimulable phosphor instead of films, where as digital radiography utilizes digital X-ray sensors to obtain the image. Computed radiography and digital radiography are preferred over conventional radiography as they do not require chemical processing, require lesser processing time, generating high-quality digital images. The demand for global radiographic film processor market is rising tremendously in medical and industrial fields. In medical field, radiographic techniques are mainly used in hospitals as they are becoming more receptive to new procedures like trans-catheter aortic valve implantation with the use of medical imaging as an alternative to open-heart surgery. These procedures are performed using high-end mobile C-arm X-ray equipment, requiring digital flat-panel detector (FPD) technology. Also, increasing acceptance of modern industrial radiography techniques in various industries such as automotive, gas and oil, and aerospace industry has improved the productivity of manufacturing plants while reducing the wastage significantly. The global radiographic film processor market is expected to rise during the forecast period due to increasing number of healthcare disorders affecting the large number of population coupled with technological advancement and increasing adoption of radiographic film processors in various industries.
The global market for radiographic film processor is expected to have a robust growth during the forecast period (2015-2025).
Radiographic Film Processor Market: Drivers and Restraints
Major driver for global radiographic film processor market is ongoing shift towards digital systems from conventional film based radiography. Other factors contributing towards the growth of global radiographic film processor market is greater incidence of diseases and demand for faster diagnosis. In addition, increasing use radiographic procedures in medical diagnostics, application in mammography, orthopedic evaluation and general radiography are the key factors responsible for driving global radiographic film processor market. Market growth for radiographic film processor is also driven by its use in various industries such as in gas and oil industry, metal welding industry, and automotive industry. Also, existing advancements in medical diagnostics and industrial technology are leading to adoption of high definition imaging tools.
However, high cost of the radiographic film processor equipment will restrain the market growth for global radiographic film processor market. In addition increasing use of MRI scanners which utilizes magnetic fields and radio waves for imaging purpose without exposure to ionizing radiations is also restraining the global radiographic film processor market.
Radiographic Film Processor Market: Overview
With rapid technological advancements in medical field, wide acceptance of various medical procedures among patients with different indications and increasing adoption of industrial radiography, the global radiographic film processor market is expected to have a robust growth during the forecast period (2015-2025).
Radiographic Film Processor Market: Region- wise Outlook
The global market for radiographic film processors is expected to register a single digit CAGR during the forecast period. Depending on geographic regions, global radiographic film processor market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and Middle East & Africa.
North America holds the largest share in the global radiographic film processor market due to increasing adoption of digital and computed radiography coupled with technological advancements. However, Latin America represents the second largest market for the global radiographic film processor market, contributing to greater incidence of diseases, increase adoption of digital and computed radiography and increasing demand of industrial radiography in automotive and aerospace industry. Asia Pacific represents the fastest growing market for radiography film processor market. Factors contributing towards growth in this region includes, increasing healthcare awareness, huge pool of aging population with different disease indications and increasing expenditure by several government on healthcare. The significant development of the emerging economies of India and China will also lead to growth of this region. In terms of end users, hospitals and diagnostic centers lead the global radiographic film processor market. The demand for radiographic film processors is expected to rise in hospitals and diagnostic centers due to the increasing number of diseases requiring diagnosis, patient admissions, and emergency visits.
Radiographic Film Processor Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players in global gastroenterology disposable market Agfa-Gevaert N.V., Bracco Imaging S.p.A, Canon, Inc., Carestream Health, Inc., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hologic, Inc., Hitachi Medical Corporation, Konica Minolta, Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, PerkinElmer, Inc., Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Thales group, Toshiba Corporation, Varian Medical Systems, Inc., and Ziehm Imaging, Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Radiographic Film Processor Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Radiographic Film Processor Market: Segmentation
Global radiographic film processor market is segmented on the basis of product, technology, application, end use and geography as following:
- Manual Film Processor
- Automatic Film Processor
- Computed Radiography
- Digital Radiography
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Radiographic Film Processor Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Radiographic Film Processor Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Radiographic Film Processor Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Radiographic Film Processor Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)