Refrigeration is the process of freezing or removing heat from an enclosed space or from a substance for the purpose of lowering the temperature. This can be achieved by artificial cooling systems like refrigerator, coolers, chillers and freezers. The refrigeration system comprises of various components that includes evaporator, compressor, condenser, and power metering device.
Refrigeration monitoring systems automatically monitor the temperature in the refrigeration systems and generates real-time alerts for any temperature fluctuations. The systems are made up of advanced IoT sensors technologies to provide facilities like humidity sensing, motion detection, water detection, wireless temperature control, real-time alerts and etc. These systems can be used in refrigerators, freezers, walk-ins, grab & go coolers and more other systems. It helps restaurants, tech parks, manufacturing plants, and retailers to ensure quality control and regulatory compliances.
Refrigeration Monitoring Market: Drivers & Challenges
The rise in food retail chains in the developing regions and the increasing demand of refrigeration systems in grocery stores, super markets, convenience stores and specialty food stores to drive the growth of the global refrigeration monitoring market.
However, the biggest challenge in front of customers is to deal with some common problems like leaks and icing, icemaker malfunction, cooling problems and damaged fan motors, this makes a refrigerator difficult to maintain. The high cost of maintenance and the high consumption of electricity to run a refrigerator are some of factors that are hindering the growth of refrigeration monitoring market during the forecast period.
Refrigeration Monitoring Market: Regional Outlook
North America and Europe is estimated to record a steady growth rate during the forecast period. Whereas, Asia Pacific refrigeration monitoring markets are expected to record the strong adoption rates in the coming years.
Refrigeration Monitoring Market: Competition landscape
Dover Corp; Daikin Industries; Carrier Commercial Refrigeration; Johnson Control; Haier Group and others.
The Refrigeration Monitoring Market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Refrigeration Monitoring Market Segments
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2018
- Refrigeration monitoring Market Size & Forecast, 2019 to 2029
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Refrigeration monitoring Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Refrigeration monitoring Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Refrigeration Monitoring Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of refrigeration monitoring market on the basis of component:
Segmentation of refrigeration monitoring market on the basis of products:
- Transportation Refrigeration
- Refrigerators & Freezers
Segmentation of refrigeration monitoring market on the basis of services:
- Support & Maintenance service
- Consulting services
- Deployment services
Segmentation of refrigeration monitoring market on the basis of types:
- Wired Temperature Monitoring
- Wireless Temperature Monitoring
Segmentation of refrigeration monitoring market on the basis of equipment:
- Temperature Monitoring
- Measurement device
Segmentation of Refrigeration Monitoring market on the basis of industries:
- Food Service
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.