This Security Testing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Security Testing market.
Security testing involves assessment of a system to detect presence of vulnerability and security weaknesses. Specialized testing tools are used to assess any network/ infrastructure, web application, mobile application etc. Network or infrastructure security testing involves assessment of servers, network devices, network services such as Domain Name Service (DNS) etc. The web application security testing involves assessment of applications that can be accessed by users from web browsers. Mobile application security testing involves assessment of applications that can be accessed by users from mobile devices such as tablets and smart phones. Apart from these, security testing is applicable for less known commercial or custom software applications. The security testing is classified into seven basic types which includes vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, security auditing, security scanning, posture assessment, ethical hacking and risk assessment. Vulnerability scanning is used to scan systems for known vulnerability. Penetration testing involves system analysis to check vulnerability of hacking attempt.
Security Testing Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Security Testing Market: Segmentation
Security Testing Market: Region Wise Outlook
The global security testing market can be divided into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). North America holds significant share in security testing market, owing to the technological advancements in IT industry. Western Europe also accounts for significant share in global security testing market. This attributed to rise in adoption of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in different organisations in the region. APEJ is anticipated to register high CAGR during the forecast period. The rising investment in the enhancing the security features across various industry verticals is expected to drive the growth of security testing market in the region. Japan holds major share in the development and production of mobile devices, which is a significant factor for the growth of security testing market in the country.
Security Testing Market: Key Players
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Security Testing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of product type,the global security testing market can be segmented as follows:-
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Penetration Testing
- Security Auditing
- Security Scanning
- Posture Assessment
- Ethical Hacking
- Risk Assessment
On the basis of deployment type,the global security testing market can be segmented as follows:-
- Cloud based
On the basis of end-use industry,the global security testing market can be segmented as follows:-
- IT & Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
Some of the key players in the global security testing market are as follows:
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Applause App Quality, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- WhiteHat Security
- Checkmarx LTD
- Qualys, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Intertek Group plc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (EU5 countries, Nordic, BENELUX, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- APEJ (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- MEA (GCC Countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint