This Stretch Films Packs market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Stretch Films Packs market.
Stretch Films Packs: Market Introduction
The shipping & logistics sector is growing on the backdrop of e-Commerce industry, wherein consumers ensures the delivery of the products in pristine condition. Stretch film packs is a flexible packaging solution which consists of a corrugated pad to which stretched plastic films is attached. Stretch film packs possess unique properties like lightweight, easy moulding, clarity etc. making it a better choice for packaging of products. The film stretches around the product giving required tension to hold the products securely in place. Stretch film pack has barrier properties such as weather proof, dust proof etc. stretch film pack is used to secure and unitize loads. The most common application of stretch film packs is to bundle multiple products together and secure the product over transportation. Stretch film packs offers flexibility in packaging as multiple products can be bundled together. Stretch film packs offers packaging solutions to various industries such as food and beverages, healthcare, electronics etc. Shrink films possess unique properties like lightweight, easy moulding, clarity etc. making it a better choice for packaging of products.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Stretch Films Packs: Market Dynamics
The factors accentuating the market growth of the stretch films packs market are rapid industrialization, rising demand for consumer goods, increase in retail outlets etc. Increased traction of stretch films packs in place of blister packs or clamshell packs tends to drive the market share of stretch films packs. The key features accentuating the market share of stretch films packs is that stretch films packs are not easily punctured by pointed objects and sharp edges, especially during transportation of the products. Furthermore, stretch films packs reduces the packaging volume during transit by using the less films overall helping manufacturers who are seeking for material cost reduction. In addition to this, stretch film packs have excellent appeal for product display and offers consumers a convenient packaging solution such as easy to use, lightweight etc. stretch films packs offers flexibility in packaging solutions as multiple products can be packaged simultaneously increasing cost and productivity efficiencies. Stretch films packs eliminates the product damage during transportation, and therefore the manufacturers have been attracted towards the stretch films packs. Moreover, reduced prices of crude oil in developing economies is expected to increase the momentum of stretch films packs market attributed to cheap availability of raw materials.
Despite the favourable conditions for the growth of stretch film packs market, there are certain factors that hinder the growth such as government regulations against the use of plastics.
Stretch Films Packs: Regional Outlook
Stretch film packs market has been segmented on the basis of the region into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Latin America. North America is expected to dominate the market share of stretch film packs owing to the consolidation of the manufacturers in the region. North America is followed by Western Europe due to increasing penetration of e-commerce and shipping and logistics in the region. APEJ is anticipated to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period owing to the reduced price of raw materials and low cost availability of labor. MEA region is expected to register stagnant market during the forecast period due to stagnant economy.
Stretch Films Packs: Key Players
Some of the key players in the field of stretch film pack market are DuPont, Smurfit Kappa Group, Atlas Container Corporation, Berry Global Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Stretch Films Packs Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Stretch Films Packs: Market Segmentation
Stretch film packs market has been segmented on the basis of material type, applications, and end-user industries.
On the basis of material type, stretch films packs has been segmented as
- Polyethylene (PE)
On the basis of application, stretch film packs has been segmented as
- Wine packaging
- Crockery packaging
- Glassware packaging
On the basis of end-use industries, stretch films packs has been segmented as
- Food and beverages
- Electrical & electronics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Stretch Films Packs Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Stretch Films Packs Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Stretch Films Packs Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Stretch Films Packs Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)