This Surge Arrester market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Surge Arrester market.
Surge Arrester Market: Introduction
Surge arrester is a device which works as a protector for electrical equipment from over voltage transient caused by switching (internal) or lightning (external) activities. Surge arrester is widely utilized to protect the power transmission and distribution equipment and also in applications such as railways. The surge arrester is also known as transient voltage surge suppressor (TVSS) and surge protection device (SPD).
The surge arrestor is developed to discharge overload by passing through the determined voltage value directly to the ground and it is insulated to a predetermined voltage value. Additionally, the surge arrestor is equipped with low impulse ratio for the bypass of surge directly to the ground instead of damaging the electrical equipment.
The usage of electrical equipment over conventional fuel-driven equipment has widely increased from the past decade, which is expected to generate more demand for surge arrestors in the upcoming decade.
Surge Arrester Market: Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
The worldwide energy need is growing rapidly owing to industrial development and expansion of metro cities in all over the globe. Electricity being a prominent source of energy, its demand is increasing in recent years due to growing consumption in electrical equipment. Increasing spending on electrical infrastructures such as heavy current, overhead power lines are estimated to bolster the demand for surge arrester.
Respective Government from emerging economies are taking initiatives for developing the measures for reliable and continuous power supply to minimize the losses occurred at the time of power supply. These measures are estimated to improve the demand for surge arrester in the upcoming years.
Moreover, there is growing investment towards the advancement of grid infrastructure which is anticipated to propel the demand for surge arrester. Growing expansion of the sustainable electrical networks are expected to support the growing installed base of surge arrester market.
Surge Arrester Market: Regional Outlook
The existing network of electrical infrastructure and large installed base of the electrical equipment in the North America are expected to hold the leading share in the global surge arrester market. Accelerating investments toward the modernization grid infrastructure such as smart supported through EU regulations are anticipated to bolster the demand for surge arrester in Europe.
The increasing advancement in the electrical infrastructure in South Asia is expected to witness as a growth leader with addressing prominent CAGR in global surge arrester market. East Asia is expected to contribute at a significant level owing to growing industrial output and rising infrastructural investment in metro cities in the respective regions. In the GCC Countries, electrical infrastructure are growing with a significant rate which contributes towards the growth of the Middle East & Africa Market.
Surge Arrester Market: Key Participants
Some of the key participants identified in the global Surge Arrester market are:
- Hubbell Incorporated
- Schneider Electric
- CG Power & Industrial Solutions Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- TE Connectivity
- Chint Group
- General Electric
- Lamco Industries Pvt Ltd
- Elpro International Ltd.
- DEHN SE + Co KG
- Yamuna Power & Infrastructure Ltd.
The Surge Arrester research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Surge Arrester research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as voltage type, housing type, technology, arrester rating, end user, arrester class and region.
The Surge Arrester report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Surge Arrester Market Segments
- Surge Arrester Market Dynamics
- Surge Arrester Market Size
- Supply & Demand of Torque Management System
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Surge Arrester Market
- Surge Arrester Competition & Companies involved
- Surge Arrester Technology
- Surge Arrester Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The Surge Arrester market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Surge Arrester report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Surge Arrester market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Surge Arrester Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Surge Arrester Market: Segmentation
The global surge arrester market can be segmented on the basis of voltage type, housing type, technology, arrester rating, end user, arrester class and region:
On the basis of voltage type, global surge arrester market can be segmented as:
- High voltage surge arresters
- Medium voltage surge arresters
- Low voltage surge arresters
- B class
- C class
- D class
On the basis of housing type, global surge arrester market can be segmented as:
- Polymer Intermediate
On the basis of technology type, global surge arrester market can be segmented as:
- Parabolic Trough
- Linear Fresnel Reflector
- Power Tower
On the basis of arrester rating type, global surge arrester market can be segmented as:
- 3 (kV) rms to 48 (kV) rms
- 54 (kV) rms to 168 (kV) rms
- 172 (kV) rms to 300 (kV) rms
- More than 312 (kV) rms
On the basis of end-user type, global surge arrester market can be segmented as:
- Residential & Commercial
On the basis of arrester class type, global surge arrester market can be segmented as:
- Distribution Class
- Intermediate Class
- Station Class
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Surge Arrester Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Surge Arrester Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Surge Arrester Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Surge Arrester Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.