This Telecom Wireless Data market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Telecom Wireless Data market.
Consumers are demanding consistent access to numerous online services, which is pushing mobile data usage up by 35-40% annually. Wireless network operators, while deploying 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE), are freeing up or enhancing data and voice capacity on their 2G and 3G networks as well. Enterprise buyers and consumers are finding service plan structures, quality, capacity and network geographic coverage that align with typical usage are more valuable differentiators than core network technology, price levels or contract terms and conditions. Wireless carriers across the globe are in price wars, and the speed of price changes has now transformed from monthly to weekly changes. This margin pressure has mandated operators to find new sources of revenue and accelerate innovation. Carriers have been heavily investing on expanding their existing wireless networks capacity or rolling out new networks and improve service offerings. Considerable amount of this investment has been concentrated on upgrading 3G networks and rolling out 4G networks.
Telecom Wireless Data Market: Segmentation
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Telecom Wireless Data Market: Regional Outlook
The vast majority of novel wireless subscriptions over the last few years have originated from emerging markets, particularly those of China, India and Africa. In contrast, subscriber growth rate remains pale in markets of developed economies where saturation is reached, thwarting wireless network operators in these markets from attaining the subscriber growth rates of their peers in emerging economies and instead leading them to lay emphasis on enhancing per-user revenue. Asia Pacific excluding Japan regional market is anticipated to grow at the highest rate among all regional markets.
Telecom Wireless Data Market: Drivers
Customers across the globe are switching to cellular wireless data, which in turn, fortifies the primacy of wireless as the favored method of communication and is significantly boosting wireless revenue share as a proportion of worldwide total telecom revenue. Additionally, network equipment players are altering themselves into information and communication technology (ICT) vendors in order to benefit from the mobile operator digital transformation journey. Number of smartphone adopters is skyrocketing and mobile video consumption is witnessing highest growth amongst cellular data service usage. On the other hand, complexity of deploying telecom infrastructure in remote areas and compatibility requirements is hindering the growth of telecom wireless data market. The global wireless telecom carriers industry is extremely capital intensive, reflecting the excessive level of capital resources tied up in cellular infrastructure and telecommunication networks.
Telecom Wireless Data Market: Key Players
The major players in the telecom wireless data market include Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, AT&T Mobility, Verizon Wireless, Bharti Airtel, VimpelCom, T-Mobile, Orange Mobile, SingTel, Telefonica and China Mobile. Major players in the telecom wireless data market try to gain competitive advantage by offering additional ancillary services, such as subcontracted solutions from industry-leading vendors and cellular mobile device management (MDM) software.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Telecom Wireless Data Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Telecom Wireless Data Market Segments
- Telecom Wireless Data Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Telecom Wireless Data Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Telecom Wireless Data Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Telecom Wireless Data Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Telecom Wireless Data Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value & volume
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Telecom Wireless Data Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Telecom Wireless Data Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Telecom Wireless Data Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Telecom Wireless Data Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.