This Thermal Film Laminating Machines market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Thermal Film Laminating Machines market.
Thermal film lamination: An Overview
Thermal film lamination is the process of adhering a decorative film, usually on a printed paper surface. The decorative films, also known as ‘Thermal lamination films’, are extrusion coated with an adhesive. Thermal lamination films are widely used on different surfaces, such as that of photographs, maps, charts, posters, and engineering maps, among others. Thermal lamination films are useful as they prevent a surface from becoming crease, abraded, or marked by grease. There is a global focus to manufacture thermal film laminating machines which are cost effective and easy to install. The objective is to produce multi-function thermal laminating machines which can be configured to laminate films of varying thickness.
Thermal film laminating machines market: Dynamics
The global thermal film laminating machines market is anticipated to grow on the backdrop of growth in applications such as advertising, and photography, among others. Thermal film laminating machines are used in places such as schools, offices, and copy centers. The thermal film laminating machines might face some turbulence during the forecast period, due to the growing market for digital printing. Manufacturers of thermal film laminating machines across the world aim to enhance the technology integration in these machines. To be able to expand their customer base, thermal laminating film machine manufacturers must integrate a user-friendly control interface. All new versions of thermal film laminating machines keep end user convenience at the epicenter. The only major hurdle in the path is the growth in penetration of digital printing in the market.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing market for thermal film laminating machines market. This is attributed to the growth in the number of work places and educational institutions in the place. Advertising and photography are expected to be the key contributors to the growth of the thermal laminating film market in the Asia Pacific region during the forecast period. In regions such as North America and Western Europe, the advent of digital technology has led to decline in the size of the printing market.
Global thermal film laminating machines market: Research methodology
A robust methodology was used to arrive at the market size of thermal film laminating machines. Both supply-side and demand side analysis were performed.
The key manufacturers of thermal film laminating machines were identified, and their revenues were tracked with the help of primary interviews and paid databases such as Factiva, Avention, and Morningstar, among others. The company annual report were also cited to validate the revenue and share data. The revenue generated by their machinery business was carefully tracked for each company, from which, the revenue generated from the sale of thermal film laminating machines was mapped. The production capacity of each key player was tracked. Based on the data, a tier structure analysis was performed to classify the companies under different revenue categories.
The demand for thermal transfer films in each end use was carefully tracked. The data obtained was then used to estimate the total demand for thermal film laminating films in the global market. Various sources were cited to validate the numbers obtained. These included industry experts (sales and business heads of key companies, paid interviews with independent packaging consultants, etc.), who were contacted. Extensive desk research was also performed prior to conducting interviews with the industry experts.
Global thermal film laminating machines market: Key players
Two of the key players operating in the global thermal film laminating machine market are - D&K Group, Inc., and KOMFI spol. s r. o.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Thermal Film Laminating Machines Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global thermal film laminating machines market: Segmentation
Globally, the thermal film laminating machines market has been segmented as –
On the basis of machine type, the global thermal film laminating machines market is segmented as –
- Automatic thermal film laminating machine
- Semi-automatic thermal film laminating machine
On the basis of operation, the global thermal film laminating machines market has been segmented as –
- Electric Thermal Film Laminating Machines
- Pneumatic Thermal Laminator Machine
- Hydraulic Laminating Machine
On the basis of laminating speed, the global thermal film laminating machines market is segmented as –
- 15 – 30m/minute
- 30 – 50m/minute
On the basis of end use, the global thermal film laminating machines market is segmented as –
- Copy centers
- Advertising agencies
On the basis of region, the global thermal film laminating machines market is segmented as –
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Thermal Film Laminating Machines Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Thermal Film Laminating Machines Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Thermal Film Laminating Machines Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Thermal Film Laminating Machines Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)