This Thermic Fluid market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Thermic Fluid market.
The generic term for heat transfer liquids are known as thermic fluid. The heat transfer liquids are used to add or remove heat from one part to another part of the process wherever heat is added. These liquids are used in applications where water or stream might not work well. It is used in various industries such as chemical industry, solar power plants, manufacturing processes, petroleum processing and many more.
The market for thermic fluid is expected to grow at a more than CAGR of 7.5% from 2014 to 2020 globally. Europe is the market leader for thermic fluid. But in future Asia Pacific is expected to be the most promising market. India and China are expected to be the fastest growing market for these fluids. Another growing market for heat transfer liquids is Middle East. In future, the growth is expected to be moderate in the economies of Europe and North America.
Some of the major factors driving the growth of the market are increased performance by the industrial sectors, benefit offered by these liquids, and due to growth in the concentrated solar power market. But rising prices of raw materials is one of the major restraints of the market. But in future the market has huge opportunities due to growing heat exchanger demand and increasing demand from the Asia Pacific region due to their continuous strong economic growth and rising demand for energy.
Some of the key players of the market are Solutia Inc. (U.S.), Dow Chemical’s Co. (U.S.), ExxonMobil (U.S.), Shell Corporation (The Netherlands), BP (U.K.), and others.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, regions, product type and distribution channels.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Thermic Fluid Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Thermic Fluid Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Thermic Fluid Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Thermic Fluid Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Thermic Fluid Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Thermic Fluid Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.