This Air Fluidized Therapy Beds market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Air Fluidized Therapy Beds market.
Air fluidized beds therapy is a modern innovation for the patients suffering from diseases or after the surgery, air fluidized beds work on the technology, in which glass ceramic beads, named as micro-spheres,used for air fluidized beds. The air fluidized beds therapy uses air to fluidize the full bed according to the patient’s need, this action is also known as fluidization.The air pressure is flow inside the bed by the pumps which is connected near to the bed, the air flow inside the bed work like a liquid to provide better position to the patient. Air fluidized beds therapy are used by patients who are suffering from diseases such as ulcers, wounds and other, air fluidized beds also help the patients to reduce the pain. The air fluidized beds are waterproof and permeable on the surface. The beds are also temperature control to provide the perfect environment to the patients. The air fluidized beds come with the air pillows which provide the support to the head and neck of the patients.
Air Fluidized Therapy Beds Market: Drivers and Restraints
Air fluidized beds therapy market will witness a significant growth over the forecast period, with increasing number of patients suffering from wounds. According to the AHRQ (Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality), 2.5 million inpiduals or more in the US are suffering from pressure ulcers yearly. Players are also working on technology advancement of air fluidized beds to reduce the heat and noise of the bed. The high cost is the hindrance of the market as of now.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Air Fluidized Therapy Beds Market: Overview
Air fluidized beds therapy are mostly used for patients suffering from wounds and skin related problem. Players are providing the beds based on the indication. Air fluidized beds therapy for the skin are specially design for providing moisture, and other conditions as per needs of patients. The air flow inside the bed support full body by reducing share and pressure. Players also coming up with a battery-operated air fluidized beds to provide support to patients in relocation. Various sensors are also under development, to support the patients from pressure dynamic and temperature controllers.
Air Fluidized Therapy Beds Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, Air fluidized therapy beds market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America is the major market for air fluidized therapy beds, as leading players are located in this region, and the number of patients are also high. Europe and Asia Pacific are the growing region as the adoption of air fluidized therapy beds is increasing and in Asia Pacific the awareness is also increasing to use the product in various therapy.
Air Fluidized Therapy Beds Market: Key Players
Some of the players in air fluidized therapy beds market include: Hill-Rom, Dolphin System, AURORA MFG, American Medical Equipment, Blue Chip Medical, Akthel Healthcare BV and ArjoHuntleigh.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Air Fluidized Therapy Beds Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Air Fluidized Therapy Beds Market: Segmentation
Air fluidized beds therapy is segmented based on:
Air fluidized beds therapy by Indication:
- Pressure Ulcers
Air fluidized beds therapy by End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Air Fluidized Therapy Beds Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Air Fluidized Therapy Beds Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Air Fluidized Therapy Beds Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Air Fluidized Therapy Beds Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)