This Unified Endpoint Management Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Unified Endpoint Management Market market.
The approach followed by unified endpoint management tools is to secure and control personal computers, smartphones and tablets in a connected, cohesive manner from a single console. Unified endpoint management basically relies on mobile device management APIs (application programming interface) in desktop and mobile operating systems. Hence, it is observed that most vendors market unified endpoint management as a feature of their broader enterprise mobility management software suites.
Unified endpoint management solutions were initially developed to provide one point access to all endpoints and at the same time to provide business-centric approach to enterprise mobility management solutions. The increasing need to manage rapidly growing number of traditional and non-traditional mobile devices drives the unified endpoint management market growth. Several opportunities lie in deploying unified endpoint management solutions that support wide range of endpoints as well as offer smart endpoint security and compliance.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
One of the major factor driving the growth of unified endpoint management market is the exponential growth of adoption of traditional and non-traditional mobile devices across organizations. By leveraging on the existing capabilities and exploring new capabilities of unified endpoint management solutions to adapt to new platforms and operating systems is also driving the growth of unified endpoint management market. In turn organizations are proactively adopting unified endpoint management solutions to gain competitive advantage and to distinguish themselves from their competitors, which is another driving factor of unified endpoint management market.
Unified Endpoint ManagementMarket: Segmentation
Unified Endpoint ManagementMarket Players:
Few of the companies in multipoint endpoint management market are: IBM Corporation, VMware, Inc. (Airwatch), Microsoft Corporation, CA Technologies, Symantec Corporation, LANDESK, Unisys corp., SOTI Inc., Dell Inc., EarthLink, Heat Software, Matrix42, Accelerite, Sophos Group plc, MobileIron Inc. These companies are continually in the process of updating their offerings and service portfolio, and few of them have strategically acquired few technology companies over the years to expand their service portfolio.
Unified Endpoint ManagementMarket: Regional Overview
Unified Endpoint Management market is currently dominated by North America region due to the extensive adoption of bring your own device concept to leverage businesses and at the same time to safeguard the content present within the organization. Europe unified endpoint management market follows next as various industry verticals especially BFSI are adopting the concept of bring your own device for various purposes. Asia Pacific region is forecasted to grow at a fast pace in the unified endpoint management market due to the concept of mobility gradually being implemented across various organizations.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Unified Endpoint Management Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Segmentation on the basis of deployment type:
Segmentation on the basis of vertical:
- IT and Telecommunications
- Transportation and Logistics
- Government and Defense
Unified Endpoint Management Market Segments
- Unified Endpoint Management Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Unified Endpoint Management Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Unified Endpoint Management Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Unified Endpoint Management Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Unified Endpoint ManagementMarket includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- GCC Countries
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint