This Ventilated Bulk Bags market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Ventilated Bulk Bags market.
Ventilated Bulk Bags Market: Overview
Ventilated bulk bags are also known as ventilated FIBC bags. These ventilated bulk bags are classified as intermediate bulk containers because of their size. Ventilated bulk bags can be filled with weights between 500 to 4,000 pounds. Ventilated bulk bags are equipped with loops for lifting purposes as they are not small enough to be moved easily by hand. Use of Ventilated bulk bags can be witnessed in almost all the industries where dry bulk solids are handled including chemicals, food and pharmaceuticals. Ventilated bulk bags are industrial bags with two and four handles mostly used for packaging agricultural products such as grains, salts, seeds etc. Ventilated bulk bags are mostly made from virgin polypropylene, netting or combination of both. Ventilated bulk bags are most commonly used for the storage of fresh produce such as onion, potatoes, fruits, wood fire etc. The fabric of the ventilated bulk bags provide maximum air flow through the fabric keeping the products fresh inside for a longer period of time. Ventilated bulk bags reduces product spoilage due to moisture and mold build up. Ventilated bulk bags provide an ideal and effective method for the storage of agricultural produce. A flap or duffel top is often used for the top closure and bottom spout for discharge. The Ventilated bulk bags fabric is designed with vented strips to provide the sir flow through fabric in contact with the products. Ventilated bulk bags can have up to 13 to 26 stripes on the bag fabric. The strip fabrics can either be on the four sides of the bag or on the two sides. Ventilated bulk bags are available with 4 loops, cross corner or side seam and the fabric is UV stabilized. The market for ventilated bulk bags is expected to expand rapidly in the agricultural market for better and safe storage of fresh produce.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Ventilated Bulk Bags Market: Dynamics
Ventilated Bulk Bags provide 45% ventilated area whilst maintaining its strength, durability and protection. Ventilated Bulk Bags are available with safety factor 5:1. A standard ventilated bulk bag is rated at a 5:1 Safety Factor Ratio as per ISO 21898 norms, which means that the bag is specified to hold 5 times the amount of the bags safe working load. A 5:1 Safety Ratio is for single use or single trip bags. The demand for ventilated bulk bags is high in the agricultural sector as these bags are 100% recyclable. The ventilated bulk bags are available in U-panel, four panel, circular, conical and baffle patterns. The rapid growth in the ventilated bulk bags market is expected to create lucrative opportunities in the emerging markets for new entrants. The provision of maximum air flow through the fabric of ventilated bulk bags is anticipated to drive the ventilated bulk bags market, especially in the agricultural industry. There has been a 4% increase in the Indian agricultural gross domestic product and India is the second largest producer of fruits and vegetable after China. The demand for vegetables and fruits will never degrade and hence it is expected that ventilated bulk bags will always be high in demand in the agriculture industry.
Ventilated Bulk Bags Market: Geographical Outlook
The ventilated bulk bags market is expected to grow in the emerging markets such as India and China. As the agriculture industry in these two countries continue to expand, it is expected that ventilated bulk bags market will witness a positive growth during the forecast period. China and India are the largest and second largest countries to produce vegetables and fruits. Ventilated bulk bags market in developed countries such as the US, Germany, Italy and UK is quite mature and is expected to grow at a sluggish pace. The MENA region is the largest food importer in the world and therefore it is expected that the market for ventilated bulk bags is expected to rise in MENA region because of the imports.
Ventilated Bulk Bags Market: Manufacturers
- LC Packaging
- Star Industries
- Global-Pak Inc.
- Capro Industries
- JumboSack Corporation
- Bulk Lift International
- Fischer Bag Company
- Cliffe Packaging Ltd.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with ventilated bulk bags market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Ventilated Bulk Bags Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Ventilated Bulk Bags Market: Segmentation
On the basis of construction, ventilated bulk bags market is segmented into:
- Circular / Tubular
- 4 Panel
- U Panel
On the basis of number of strip fabrics, ventilated bulk bags market is segmented into:
- Two Sides
- Four Sides
On the basis of number of applications, ventilated bulk bags market is segmented into:
- Fire Wood or Logs
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- A detailed overview of the market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the market
- Strategies for key players operating in the and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the market
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance the market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Ventilated Bulk Bags Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Ventilated Bulk Bags Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Ventilated Bulk Bags Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Ventilated Bulk Bags Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)