This Water Flavor market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Water Flavor market.
Water Flavor Market Outlook
Consumers’ demand for healthy, flavorful, and functional beverages has fueled growth in demand for water flavors for flavored waters and functional waters. Flavored water is the mixture of water and flavoring agent, while functional water contains a mixture of water, vitamins, nutrients, and flavoring agent. Water flavors are available in dry powder as well as liquid form, sourced from herbs, spices, vegetables, and mostly from fruits. Increasing trend of premiumization has spurred the demand for premium water products in the global market. Emergence of clean label trend, shifting consumer buying pattern and increasing demand for fortified food are expected to drive the demand for water flavors. Organic, natural and plant-based products are shaping the global food & beverage industry, which is also seen impacting the water flavor market.
Increasing Demand for Premium Products in Developing Countries to Promote Market Growth
Adoption of western lifestyle is leading to the introduction of premium products in food & beverage industry of developing countries. Manufacturers of flavored water, functional water, and sparkling water products are endeavoring into the untapped markets in low to mid income countries. Increasing adoption of premium and fortified food & beverage products in developing regions such as Asia, Latin America, and MEA is creating huge market potential and likely to drive the water flavor market over the forecast period. Exotic and ethnic flavors are experiencing popularity and returning in the global market, with vanilla being the most preferred flavor.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The global food & beverage industry is flourishing, due to growing demand for convenient and processed food and beverage products. The industry is experiencing a shift in consumer buying pattern, due to rising prevalence of various health issues and diseases, which is leading to the increasing demand for the healthy and nutritious food & beverage products. Flavored water is experiencing surge in the sales as compared to normal bottled water, as it offers extra ingredients which is likely to attract many consumers. Functional waters are fortified with healthy and nutritious ingredients that are touted to increase the demand for water flavors on a global scale.
Water Flavor Market: Regional Analysis
Water flavor market is well established in the European and North American region, accounting for majority of the market share. Consumer awareness and availability of flavored water and functional water are prominent in these regions, which leads to the high concentration of market players. Whereas, Middle East & Africa, Asia, and Latin America are anticipated to witness the highest growth rate over the forecast period. Adoption of western lifestyle, increasing purchasing power, and heightened market expansion of the key market players in these regions is leading to the surge in the demand for water flavors.
Water Flavor Market: Key Participants
Some of the key participants in the water flavor market are:
- Allen Flavors Inc.
- Givaudan SA
- Flavor Producers, LLC
- International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.
- Kerry Group
- Innova Flavors
- Sensient Technologies Corporation
- Symrise AG
- Gold Coast Ingredients, Inc.
- Dohler SA
- McCormick & Company, Inc.
- Takasago International Corporation
- Firmenich SA
- Wixon, Inc.
- Beverage Flavors International
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Water Flavor market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as source, form, nature, distribution channel, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Water Flavor Market Segment
- Water Flavor Market Dynamics
- Water Flavor Market Size
- Water Flavor Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Water Flavor Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Water Flavor Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Water Flavor
- Value Chain Analysis of the Water Flavor Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Water Flavor Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Water Flavor Market Segmentation
The water flavor market can be segmented on the basis source, form, nature, distribution channel, and end use.
On the basis of source, the water flavor market can be segmented as:
- Herbs & Spices
On the basis of form, the water flavor market can be segmented as:
On the basis of nature, the water flavor market can be segmented as:
On the basis of distribution channel, the Water Flavor market can be segmented as:
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sale
- Online Retail
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Format
On the basis of end use, the water flavor market can be segmented as:
- Functional Water
- Sparkling Water
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for Water Flavor Market
- Competitive landscape for Water Flavor Market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Water Flavor Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Water Flavor Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Water Flavor Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Water Flavor Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)