This Web Conferencing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Web Conferencing market.
Globalization has brought many changes with it in the recent past. Currently, no business is restricted to one place. It is required collaboration with all the international and domestics players. Collaboration is new mantra adopted largely by all the enterprises. Which is found increasingly useful. Key challenge that companies were facing a combination of right collaboration toolsthat can help marketeers to exchange the idea and communicate to each other as effective as a face to face meeting. This has made the web conferencing a key differentiating medium due to requirement of communicating with clientele in the real time.
Web conferencing market has seen an extensive growth due to its various features mentioned above, and it has become a generic platforms for the key application such as meetings, presentations, lectures, training events. Eventually web conferencing has become a key factor in business process and productive software suites. This will drive the web conferencing market in the near future.
Major participants in the global web conferencing market are Adobe Connect,PowWow365, Calliflower, Elluminate, Cisco WebEx, Epiphan Systems, GoToWebinar, Genesys Meeting Center, ACT Conferencing, IBM Sametime, VeriShow, eXo Platform with Weemo, BigBlueButton, Intercall, Oracle Beehive, Mikogo, Netviewer, Skype, RHUB Communications Inc., OmNovia Technologies, Starlight Networks Starlive, Teamviewer, TimeBridge VenueGen, and, Voxeet. The demand for web conferencing is growing rapidly and has represented 25 to 30% increase in uses from service providers.
Owing to the stiff completion in the global webconferencing market, these companies offer remarkable services such as Citrix GO To Meeting, WEbEX MEetMe Now, IBM, Acrobat Connect Profeshional, and Micrsoft Office Live Meeting.
Some of the end-use industries in the global web conferencing market include Banking and Financial Services, Education, Pharmaceutical/Healthcare, Manufacturing,
Government, Information Technology, and others. Among all the aforementioned end-use segments, Information Technology (IT) segmented accounted for the largest market share with 24% of the total share in 2014. Others segment represented 21% share to the global web conferencing market in the same year. Furthermore, Banking and financial services, manufacturing, and healthcare segment accounted for 16%, 15%, and 14% each respectively in 2014. Government segment accounted for low market share of 4% in 2014. This government segment is still follow the traditional medium for business and is yet to adopt the technology innovation.
According to the market research, the web conferencing market was value at US$ 1.80 Bn in 2012. The web conferencing market is expected to reach at US$ 2.88 Bn by 2017, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.8% between 2012 and 2017. Factors driving the web conferencing market include;
- Saving travel cost and ROI
- Growing awareness and User-friendly
- Environmental Imperatives
- Need for enhancing productivity
- Need for social networking
- Growth of Virtual Employee
- Migration to UC
Furthermore, web conferencing has become a new trend for communication especially for commercial segment. The need for enhanced productivity from employees, and constant need of technology innovation are the key factors driving the web conferencing market over the next five years.
The global web conferencing market highlights the key insights about the regions include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW).
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, regions, product type and distribution channels.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Web Conferencing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Web Conferencing Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Web Conferencing Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Web Conferencing Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Web Conferencing Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Web Conferencing Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.