This Corporate Web Security market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Corporate Web Security market.
Any appliance, software or hosted facility that protects corporate workers and the systems from web-based malware, helps avoid data loss and further facilitates the administrations to control the employee behavior on the internet is referred to as corporate web security. The web access continues to be the most predominant method through which malware creeps into the association. Malware includes internet attacks such as viruses, rootkits, adware, spyware, among many others. Majority of these attacks are based around stealing confidential data from the users and organizations. These attacks often lead to productivity loss, business loss and many other complications that the enterprises are facing today. Due to all these reasons, corporate web security is facing stronger demand in the near future. Corporate web security can be deployed as appliance services, cloud services, on-premises or as the hybrid solutions. The market for global corporate web security is expected to be over US$ 1.7 Bn in 2014, and is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 3.2 Bn, by 2020.
Corporate Web Security Market: Drivers & Restraints
Internet threats are continuing to grow into more targeted and private. This increasing threat landscape continues to drive the global corporate web security market as web security solutions are a critical requirement for the companies to avoid the costly accountabilities. Other factors driving the market for global corporate web security is the growing usage of mobile devices and the faraway workforces. Nearly all the key competitors are looking to enhance cloud-based solutions and consumers are preferring for a hybrid deployment as a stepping stone to cloud-based solution. Furthermore, increasing recognition of the cloud computing services, and its rising demand for managed security services are playing a significant role in determining the future of the global corporate web security market. The key factor restraining the growth of corporate web security is the price of malware attacks that has been trending up intensely as more attacks happen each year.
Corporate Web Security Market: Region-wise Outlook
In terms of region, North America dominates the global corporate web security market. In this region, the majority of corporate web security revenue is generated by large and giant organization. Western Europe and Japan also have considerable revenue share in the global corporate web security market and are anticipated to witness a steady growth over the forecast period. Developing regions of Asia Pacific such as China and India are foreseen to witness a high CAGR, owing to high presence of small and medium businesses, which have started deploying more web security solutions as the overall pricing for basic packages have become more affordable.
Corporate Web Security Market: Key Players
Some of the key participants identified in the global corporate web security market are Barracuda Networks, Inc., Blue Coat Systems, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Clearswift Ltd., McAfee, Inc., Sophos Ltd., Symantec Corporation, Trend Micro Incorporated, Trustwave Holdings, Inc., Webroot Inc. and Zscaler, Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Corporate Web Security Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Corporate Web Security Market: Segmentation
On the basis of solutions,the global corporate web security market is segmented into:
- Appliances services
- Cloud-based services
- On-premises services
- Hybrid solutions
On the basis of industry verticals, the global corporate web security market is segmented into:
- IT and telecommunication
- Government public utilities
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Others (includes retail, manufacturing and transportation)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Corporate Web Security Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Corporate Web Security Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Corporate Web Security Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Corporate Web Security Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.