This Wildlife Tourism Sector Outlook And Analysis market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Wildlife Tourism Sector Outlook And Analysis market.
Wildlife tourism – or observing wild animals in their own habitat – is a critical part of the tourism industry in Australia, America, Africa, Canada, Indonesia, Maldives and Sri Lanka. Wildlife tourism includes interaction with wildlife in the form of photographing and watching animals in their very own habitat from a long distance. Wildlife tourism comes under the category of adventure tourism while supporting the core values of nature conservation and eco-tourism.
Wildlife Tourism: Positive and Negative Impact
During the visit to wildlife destinations, tourists contribute to the improvement and conservation of the conditions of wild animals. Wildlife tourism also improves the life of the local tribes, as when tourism flourishes, they get opportunities of improved livelihood. Continuous flow of tourists keep the poachers away from killing endangered species of animals. When tourists visit wildlife sanctuaries certain amount of entrance fee is charged from them. This money is directed towards animal conservation programmes. However there are some negative impacts too. The disturbance is always high when tourists approach the wildlife very closely to take photos. Also, the breeding patterns of animals may also get disturbed due to constant pressure of tourists to take photographs of animals with their young ones.
Wildlife Tourism: Drivers
As the entry fee charged from tourists is invested in the conservation of animals, more and more tourists are willing to re-visit wildlife sanctuaries and are ready to pay extra as entry fees, just to ensure animal life conservation. In addition to merely watching animals, tourists are also aware of the various fauna and flora species, which attracts them to wildlife tourism, which is consequently driving the growth of the wildlife tourism sector. Lot of infrastructural development in and nearby wildlife sanctuaries such as hotels, guest houses and eco-tourism villages and jungles are also attracting a large number of tourists. So now tourists not only visit national parks and wildlife sanctuaries to see animals but also for relaxation which they get by being away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Due to better infrastructural development movie shootings also take place in nearby areas which attract local travellers and this fuels the growth of wildlife tourism. Many schools arrange trips in wildlife sanctuaries to introduce students to the flora and fauna in sanctuaries. Besides, wildlife photographers who keep visiting the sanctuaries also create robust development in the sector of wildlife tourism. Many wildlife sanctuaries are famous for tigers. Ranthambore wildlife sanctuary and Kanha National Park in India are among the few sanctuaries where tourists can get very close to tigers. Many tourists frequently visit these sanctuaries just to see tigers and this is boosting the global wildlife tourism sector.
Famous Wildlife Sanctuaries Across the World
Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary in Brisbane, Australia, Chengdu Moonbear Rescue Centre in China, Noah’s Ark in Georgia, USA, Corbett National Park in Uttarakhand, India are some of the famous wildlife sanctuaries across the globe.
This comprehensive report equips readers with lucid information and analysis on the sector. Future Market Insights’ experienced travel and tourism analysts bring to you accurate and unbiased information to help you make crucial decisions with confidence.
The report offers a 360° view – bringing to the fore key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges prevailing in the sector. To offer readers actionable insights, detailed information on historical trends, current scenario, and future projections is provided in the report.
The report specifically focusses on the leading companies operating in this sector, highlighting their key developmental strategies. A holistic analysis of the leading players is highlighted to help decision makers understand the overall competitive landscape.
What Can Readers Expect from this Report?
- An overview of the sector, including the key factors that have shaped patterns and demand
- Not just data, but insights that you can incorporate in your strategic decision making
- Nuanced underlying factors that influence consumer behaviour
- Data points to understand the past, analyse the present, and project the future
- Trends that will impact the sector in the short- and long-term
- Deeper understanding of the target audience, their motivations, aspirations, and expectations from service providers
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Wildlife Tourism Sector Outlook And Analysis Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Wildlife Tourism Sector Outlook And Analysis report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Wildlife Tourism Sector Outlook And Analysis. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Wildlife Tourism Sector Outlook And Analysis report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Wildlife Tourism Sector Outlook And Analysis, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.