This Adhesive Transfer Tape market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Adhesive Transfer Tape market.
The growing demand of gift wrapping products and strengthening of the packaging industry are the key drivers of the global adhesive transfer tapes market. However, a large number of pressure-sensitive adhesive transfer tape manufacturers are facing the brunt of the regulatory restrictions imposed on the use of harmful chemicals and the emissions created during manufacture. Acrylics have so far been the leading type of adhesive transfer tape used, followed by rubber and silicone. A massive chunk of the market’s revenue in 2015 was generated from the use of polypropylene as a backing material. Demand for adhesive transfer tape market is expected to be driven by swelling FMCG sector, clothing products and pharmaceuticals industry across the globe.
Adhesive Transfer Tape Market- Market Segmentation:
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Adhesive Transfer Tape Market - Market Dynamics:
Growth in demand for adhesive transfer tape market is expected to grow strongly for several reasons. Important factors contributing towards the growth of adhesive transfer tape market are allowing joint substrates with different geometries, sizes and composition. On the other hand, variations in raw material availability and energy prices could make a negative effect on the adhesive transfer tapes market growth. However, alternative methods for adhesive transfer tapes packaging such as heat tape might hamper the growth of global adhesive transfer tape market globally.
Adhesive Transfer Tape Market - Regional Outlook:
Adhesive transfer tape market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Latin America. Among these region, North America and Europe are expected to collectively dominate the market throughout the forecast period due to huge retail industry. However, many multinational packaging companies are ramping up their investments in Asia Pacific to tap the growing needs of supermarkets and hypermarkets in the region and government support towards boosting manufacturing ecosystem. Furthermore, Asia Pacific rise in prominence has resulted in organizational changes, many new packaging entrants has emerged over the last few years and many leading companies has set up their retail outlet in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to be primarily driven by China, Japan and India. Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to witness slow and steady growth over the forecast period. In Latin America, Brazil and Mexico are expected to create market opportunities for companies involved in adhesive transfer tape.
Adhesive Transfer Tape Market - Major Players:
Some of the major players identified across the globe in the heat sealing tape market are 3M, Kruse Adhesive Tape, Nitto Denko Corporation, Saint-Gobain, CCT Tapes, Surface Shields, Scapa Group PLC, tesa SE, Vibac Group S.p.a., Advance Tapes International, CMS Group of Companies, H.B.Fuller, K.L. & Ling, Lohmann GmbH & Co.KG., NICHIBAN CO., LTD., T-GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD., Shangrao City Dayu Tape Co., Ltd., Foshan Manzawa Adhesive Products Limited, Xiamen Naikos Industrial Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Minrui Adhesive Products Co., Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography type, adhesive type, tape type, usage type, and application.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Adhesive Transfer Tape Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The Report covers exhaust Analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends /Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
Regional Analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Adhesive Transfer Tape Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Adhesive Transfer Tape Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Adhesive Transfer Tape Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Adhesive Transfer Tape Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)