This Artery Compression Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Artery Compression Devices market.
Artery compression devices are intended for promoting haemostasis after catheterization of arteries. Artery compression devices consist of compression balloons, unilateral valve, adjustable belt and tubing. Unilateral valve is used for control of air flow which is connected to the pneumatic system on one side and compression balloons on the other. Compression balloons are used for assisting haemostasis with the help pneumatic pressure generated by air flow. Mostly pneumatic devices are used to build pressure inside of the compression balloons. Pneumatic devices utilize compressed air to generate external pressure. The plastic belt is used to position the compression device over the application area. They are two types of artery compression devices, namely radial artery compression devices and femoral artery compression devices. Radial artery compression devices are used for the radial artery in the hand after the transradial procedure. Femoral artery compression devices are mostly used for cardiac catheterization and femoral artery puncture. Artery compression technique is a most effective method for hematomas prevention. For most of the percutaneous coronary interventions and cardiac angiography, radial access is the preferred choice because of reduced complication than femoral access.
Artery Compression Devices Market: Drivers and Restraints
Artery catheterization is the most common method of disease management. This procedure is accomplished by cannulating axillary, dorsal pedis, brachial, femoral and radial artery. Radial arteries are most preferable location due to less complication and ease of use. Catheterization is always associated with complications such as the hematoma, vascular occlusion, bleeding, and hematoma. The compression devices are prerequisite to control the complications. Rising demand for artery compression devices is expected to boost the growth of artery compression devices market. Traditionally, haemostasis is attained by physical compression and taping which is a time-consuming and labour-intensive procedure. Recently, artery compression devices are widely used among different end users. This is because traditional methods are associated with severe complications. Artery compression devices are safe and ensure a quick recovery after catheterization. Along with these, artery compression devices are cost-effective and with high patient compliance. All these factors act as a potential driver for the burgeoning growth of the artery compression devices market.
Artery Compression Devices Market: Overview
The global artery compression devices market has witnessed a robust growth due to increasing demand for artery compression devices in attaining homeostasis. Artery compression artery devices are far advanced than the alternatives available due to lower incidence of vascular occlusion. The artery compression devices market has a presence of many players, which have a huge market share in developed countries. The key players in the artery compression devices market are mainly focused on R&D to accelerate the development due to a large number of innovating companies. The artery compression devices market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period.
Artery Compression Devices Market: Region-Wise Overview
The global artery compression devices market is segmented into the following regions - North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific Excluding China & Japan, China, Japan and the Middle East & Africa. North America is the dominant regional market for artery compression devices due to high penetration of the devices in the region. In North America, the U.S. is the dominating market due to high adoption of the devices among the end users. Europe artery compression devices market is the second dominating regional market for artery compression devices due to high awareness among the end users. APAC is a fast-growing regional market for artery compression devices due to increasing demand. Growth in the Latin America and the Middle East and Africa is increasing slowly due to increasing adoption.
Artery Compression Devices Market: Key Participants
Some of the key participants in the artery compression devices market are Terumo Europe NV, Merit Medical Systems, Medtronic, and BenQ Materials Corporation, among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Artery Compression Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Artery Compression Device Market: Segmentation
Based on Indication, the artery compression devices market is segmented into:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Artery Compression Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Artery Compression Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Artery Compression Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Artery Compression Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)