This Augmented Reality Glasses market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Augmented Reality Glasses market.
The increased adoption of virtual reality and augmented reality across various application led to increase the demand for augmented reality in variety devices. Its recent implementation is observed in glasses with the introduction of augmented reality glasses. Augmented reality glasses enables information about the user’s environment displayed in front of his/her eyes on his/her glasses. In addition to this, augmented reality glasses effectively superimposes the virtual objects on to the real world. Smart augmented reality glasses enables efficient interactions with holographic objects, as well, because of the presence of sensors and position trackers. Innovations in augmented reality glasses has led to the introduction of mixed reality glasses comprising of enhanced functions.
Augmented reality glasses are still in its development stage as new innovations and implementations are done on the same with the advancements in technology and availability of resources. In spite of this, augmented reality glasses have found its applications in industries such as healthcare, military, retail, real estate etc.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The primary driver for augmented reality glasses is the increasing adoption and implementation of augmented reality and virtual reality causing transition towards digitalization. Additionally, increasing adoption of smart phones & tablets and increasing penetration of internet also drives the market of augmented reality glasses. The decline in the average price of augmented reality glasses is also a factor contributing towards the growth of augmented reality glasses. Factors such as rising demand in healthcare & military, location based search and gaming applications, furthermore, drive the augmented reality market.
As augmented reality glasses are still in its development stage, henceforth, the major factor restraining the growth of augmented reality glasses market is its lack of awareness. In addition to this, augmented reality glass’s high cost, in spite of the decline in prices, also impedes its growth and adoption rate.
Global Augmented Reality Glasses Market: Market Segmentation
Global Augmented Reality Glasses Market can be divided into the following segment: by applications
Segmentation on basis of Applications for Augmented Reality Glasses Market:
Global Augmented Reality Glasses Market Technology Trends
The recent trend governing the growth of augmented reality glasses market is its transition into mixed reality glasses with new technological implementations such as position tracking and presence of depth sensors.
Global Augmented Reality Glasses Market Regional Overview
North America is the most dominant region in the global augmented reality glasses market. North America is followed by Europe as there is an increase observed in awareness amongst users, about augmented reality glasses.
APAC is expected to grow at the fastest rate with the penetration of internet, increased awareness and increasing adoption of smart phones and tablets.
Global Augmented Reality Glasses Competitive Landscape
In February 2017, Toshiba Corporation partnered with Vuzix Corporatin. The partnership aimed at the development of a smart augmented reality glasses, enabling augmented reality to its users.
Some of the major global augmented reality glasses market players include Microsoft Corporation, Google, SEIKO EPSON CORP., Laster Technologies, Penny, Sony Mobile Communications Inc., Recon Instruments, LUMUS.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Augmented Reality Glasses Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The major segments of Augmented Reality Glasses market on basis of applications include:
- Heath care
- Media, Games and Entertainment
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Augmented Reality Glasses Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Augmented Reality Glasses Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Augmented Reality Glasses Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Augmented Reality Glasses Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.