This Bee Venom Extract market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bee Venom Extract market.
Bee venom also known as apitoxin is a colorless and bitter liquid. According to American Apitherapy Association, bee therapy or Apitherapy is the therapeutic usage of products made by honeybees such as bee venom and bees. The bee venom treatment uses the venom commencing the bees to treat ailments that do not respond to traditional western medicine. Few of the functions of bee venom are curing arthritis, anti-inflammatory, pain relief, and other claims include acne, psoriasis, and scarring from skin cancer. Almost 10,000 bee stings are required to make one gram of bee venom. This makes venom almost seven times more valuable than gold.
Global Bee Venom Extract Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
People are also entering the bee venom business as it is one of the most profitable companies and the collector can increase his income by almost 200%. Another major factor, affecting the bee venom market is the innovation in the bee extraction equipment’s which makes it easy for the manufacturers to extract the bee venom from the hive. The device fits under brood chamber of a colony of the bees. However, the major restraint while collecting the bee venom is the holder techniques and this results in the death of the bee if not handled properly. As a result, dropping its stinger in the collecting device. Earlier the bees were caught when the bees return to their hive. They are given shock waves with electricity and pressed between the rolls so that they sting. However, during this process many of the bees are crushed and also the venom gets contaminated. In another method, the bees are triggered to sting into the plastic or rubber dam.
Global Bee Venom Extract Market: Segmentation
Global Bee Venom Extract Market: Segmentation Overview
The Bee venom is used in the recovery of many diseases, and few of the major diseases are completely healed. The bee venom is used for the treatment of rheumatic diseases, multiple sclerosis, rheumatic fever, high blood pressure, sciatica, psoriasis, hematomas, various skin conditions, and burns, among other. According to the Russian Institute, the bee venom cures cancer and destroy the AIDS virus. The powder form of venom is gaining traction in the market. The venom bee is costlier and costs around $ 80 per gram. Bee venom has numerous therapeutic applications. The bee venom has a stimulating effect on the heart muscles and also controls the cholesterol levels of the body. Bee venom also has antibiotic properties.
Global Bee Venom Extract Market: Regional Outlook
The global bee venom market is segmented by regions into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa (MEA), Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), and Japan. Bee venom is not much used in the U.S. The primary reason being the lack of availably of beehives in the country. Honey bees are never available in sufficient quantities in the country for analysis and clinical testing. Bee venom is mostly used in Russia, Japan, America, New Zealand, and in the eastern countries where their apitherapy is irreplaceable owing to the variety of products offered.
Global Bee Venom Extract Market: Prominent vendors
Few of the prominent players in the global bee venom extract market are Bee Whisper, ApiHealth NZ Ltd, Fernz, and Abeeco Pure, among others. Few of the strategies adopted by the key players in the market are partnership and collaboration with other operators, expansion into the untapped market, and joint ventures with the organizations in emerging countries to gain the strong foothold in the market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and grades.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bee Venom Extract Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Cosmetic & Personal care
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis for Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific & Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Bee Venom Extract Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Bee Venom Extract Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Bee Venom Extract Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Bee Venom Extract Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)