To achieve consistency in bakery products and to prevent staling of bread preservatives are used. In baking process any additional ingredient beside yeast, flour and water are considered as bread preservatives. Bread Preservatives are used to retard the rate of mold development and as a stabilizer and emulsifier in bakery industry, also used to improve the volume of bread with extra-proofing time, these added advantages is expected to fuel the growth of bread preservatives market across geographies.
Growing demand for additives which improve shelf-life of bakery products due to increased bakery food intake is driving the bread preservatives market. To sustain the position in market, companies are manufacturing high-quality bread preservatives with multiple benefits such as helping in delay staling of bread, and helps in preventing bread from bacterial spoilage.Manufacturers are focusing on launching new and innovative forms for example- bread preservatives is witnessing potential gain in frozen steamed dough systems as guided by current good manufacturing processes.
Growing Application in Bread Preservatives Segment to Bolster the Market’s Growth Trajectory
In the packaging of bread preservatives, a significant shift has been noted, focusing on criteria such as convenience and environment disposability of the packaging format. The addition of different forms such as oil and grease barrier coatings and moisture vapor barrier according to the ease of the consumers, which in turn would spur higher global sales of Bread Preservatives.
The future growth potential for food additives which improve shelf-life and stabilizing agents, while adding to freshly-baked breads, such as donuts, to extend the shelf life and keep them firm has been recognized by companies operating on the global bread preservatives market.
As a result, these businesses invest extensively in technologies and introduce new technologies to boost their dominance in the global marketplace. Also, the manufacturing firms capitalize on advanced equipment technologies to solve processing problems and improve the current production cycle.
Global Bread Preservatives: Key Players
Some of the key players manufacturing Bread Preservatives are as follows-
- PAK Holding (US)
- Watson Inc. (US)
- Bakels Worldwide (Switzerland)
- Lesaffre (France)
- BreadPartners (US)
- Cain Food Industries (US)
- Riken Vitamin Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Calpro Foods (India)
- Kerry (Ireland)
- Fazer Group (Finland)
- Corbion N.V (The Netherlands)
- Nutrex N.V (Japan)
- Group Soufflet (France)
- Puratos Group.
Baker’s online, a Belgian startup company and Puratos Group, established a joint-venture to offer a digital platform for artisans bakers by combining in-store shopping with online shopping.
Opportunities for Global Bread Preservatives Market Participants:
The market for bread preservatives is expected to see rapid growth during the forecast period fueled by increasing demand in bakery industry and as a food preservative and stabilizing agent in widespread variety of foods to encourage gas retention. South Asia is expected to experience higher growth rates due to bread being an important component of diet in the region.
Also, the development of bread preservatives is influenced by shifting preferences between groups of consumers and packaging formats, as it maintains shelf life and firmness of processed breads. Europe accounts for the second largest market for bread preservatives owing to the well-organized bakery industry and presence of international bread manufacturers such as Puratos Group.
The Bread Preservatives market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the Bread Preservatives market, including but not limited to: regional markets, form, type, function, application.
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis on:
- Bread Preservatives market segment
- Bread Preservatives market dynamics
- Bread Preservatives market size
- Bread Preservatives supply and demand
- Current trends/issues/challenges pertaining to Bread Preservatives market
- Competition landscape and emerging market participants in Bread Preservatives market
- Technology related to production/processing of Bread Preservatives
- Value chain analysis of the Bread Preservatives market
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Poland, Russia, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The Bread Preservatives market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analysing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the Bread Preservatives market report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the Bread Preservatives Market Report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the Bread Preservatives market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the Bread Preservatives market
Global Bread Preservatives: Market Segmentation
- Artificial Bread Preservatives
- Natural Bread Preservatives
- Reducing Agents
- Food Industry
- Other applications(biscuits, pizzas, pies, donuts)
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.