This Business Cloud Voip Uc Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Business Cloud Voip Uc Services market.
Continuous adoption of cloud services by the government and business sector is the key factor contributes the growth of global business cloud VoIP & UC services market. Business cloud VoIP is a cloud-based voice over internet protocol (VoIP) technology which delivers voice and multimedia over Internet Protocol (IP) networks. Business cloud VoIP and UC is the convergence of cloud hosting and VoIP technology that allow next-generation calling features and integrated mobile access. For example, Unified Communications (UC) solution utilizing Microsoft’s hosted messaging, and collaboration tools - such as Microsoft Office communications server, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft SharePoint, integrated with hosted voice over IP (VoIP) phone service helps improve fluidity of office collaboration and communication. Unified communication includes various components such as calling (voice, video), messaging (voice, video, email, instant messaging), conferencing (voice, web, and video), mobility, collaboration, and communication-enabled business processes (CEBP)
Business Cloud VoIP & UC Services Market: Market Dynamics
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Additionally, growing preference from organizations across various industries to eliminate redundant infrastructure of the traditional communicant system, increase overall business productivity, and to reduce the costs of communications accelerates the growth of global business cloud VoIP & UC services market. Convergence of internet of things & unified communications, hybrid approach to hosted VoIP, and delivery of unified communications as a service (UCaaS) are some of the notable trends the global business cloud VoIP & UC services market. However, technological complexity to implement unified communication across the organization and challenges identifying the technologies, services, and features based on the specific business needs is identified as restraints likely to deter the progression of global business cloud VoIP & UC services market.
Business Cloud VoIP & UC Services Market: Segmentation
The global business cloud VoIP & UC services market is segmented on the basis of component, vertical, end-user type and by region
Business Cloud VoIP & UC Services Market: Regional Outlook
Among all regions cloud VoIP & UC services market in North America is expected to dominate the market due to expanding SIP trunk infrastructure and high priority for communications-enabled business processes. In terms of revenue, Asia-Pacific is identified as the fastest growing cloud VoIP & UC services market, increasing demand for cost effective enterprise communication solutions and expanding mobile and remote workforce
Business Cloud VoIP & UC Services Market: Competition Landscape
Cisco, Verizon Enterprise, AT&T Inc., EarthLink, Inc., XO Communications, LLC, Evolve IP, LLC, Momentum Telecom, West Unified Communications Services Inc., New Horizon Communications, 8x8, Inc., and BroadSoft.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Business Cloud Voip Uc Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Business Cloud VoIP & UC Services Market: Segmentation on the basis of component
Business Cloud VoIP & UC Services Market: Segmentation on the basis of vertical
- Information Technology
- Energy & Utilities
Business Cloud VoIP & UC Services Market: Segmentation on the basis of End-user Type
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprise
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Business Cloud VoIP & UC Services Market segments
- Business Cloud VoIP & UC Services Market dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2015 – 2016
- Business Cloud VoIP & UC Services Market size & forecast 2017 to 2027
- Ecosystem analysis
- Business Cloud VoIP & UC Services Market current trends/issues/challenges
- Competition & Companies involved technology
- Value Chain
- Business Cloud VoIP & UC Services Market drivers and restraints
Regional analysis for Business Cloud VoIP & UC Services Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.