This Business Process As A Service Bpaas market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Business Process As A Service Bpaas market.
Business process as a service (BPaaS) is providing business processing outsourcing (BPO) service through cloud services. BPaaS can cater various business process including horizontal and vertical business services. Now-a-days, the companies are looking for service oriented approach to fulfill their BPO services need which is one of the reasons cloud services has witnessed traction in its adoption globally. Companies are adopting BPaaS solutions to obtain competitive edge and distinguish themselves from their competitors by focusing on their core business.
Growing acceptance of technologies such as cloud computing, business analytics, social media platforms, and process automation software are contributing to the growth of the market. BPaaS solutions assist in reducing cost and increasing operational efficiency by restructuring the system background, hence, providing a technological environment on a unified centralized platform.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) Market: Drivers and Challenges
The main driver of BPaaS market is growing need to improve business process agility at minimum cost. The growing adoption of service models with suitable payment options is also contributing in the growth of the market, with service providers offering pay per use pricing options. Factors such as globalization of markets, prominence of cloud technology, increasing adoption trend of BPaas in SMBs, and increased IT spending are also driving the growth of global BPaaS market.
Currently several cloud based applications are available in BPaaS market. The biggest challenge is identifying the most suitable business process service plan to cater the need of particular organizational function, and deploying it smoothly in current work scenario. In business organization, the existence of problem with IT integration is prevalent. Lack of understanding of cloud and integration of BPaaS solutions within the existing infrastructure results in different business process outcomes, this is another challenge global BPaaS market is facing.
Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) Market: Segmentation
Marketing and sales management services have moved beyond expending on acquiring customers to creating platforms which builds brand loyalty. This platform assist in generating revenue, reducing cost and provide enhanced customer experience which is standard across multi-channel environments.
North America presents largest market opportunity for BPaaS service providers, in countries such as the U.S. and Canada, the growing desire to reduce the capital expenditure and improve operational efficiency is driving business organization to adopt BPaaS solutions.
In Asia-Pacific region, the growth of market is driven by expanding enterprise sector and broadband penetration in countries such as China and India. In Europe region, there is a growing need among the business organizations to deploy a holistic solutions that would address the total cost of service delivery rather than just operational cost. Business enterprises in Latin America and Middle East and Africa regions are adopting BPaaS solutions in order to overcome outdated technological glitches that reduce the effectiveness of business process.
Accenture, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Cap Gemini S.A., Computer Science Corporation (CSC), and Fujitsu Limited are the key players of global BPaaS market.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Business Process As A Service Bpaas Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Segmentation of business process as a service (BPaaS) market on the basis of process:
- Human Resource:
Today, the biggest challenge HR department is facing in any business organization is better utilization of talent and resources available internally. In order to achieve this, HR department works on the principle beyond the traditional concept of reducing the cost per employee and focuses on improving employee experience and productivity. Human resource outsourcing meets all these HR objectives of a particular business organization.
- Finance and Accounting:
Financial institutions worldwide are pressurized by the impact of higher volatility, and regulatory and socio-political environments. Finance and account outsourcing helps financial organizations by adding value through cost reduction and optimizations, audit recovery, revenue prediction, and enhanced stakeholder experience.
- Marketing and Sales:
Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) Market Segments
- Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Business Process As A Service Bpaas Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Business Process As A Service Bpaas Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Business Process As A Service Bpaas Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Business Process As A Service Bpaas Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.