This Candidiasis Therapeutics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Candidiasis Therapeutics market.
Candidiasis or commonly known as thrush is a fungal infection affecting men and women of all age groups. When thrush extends into the throat it causes esophagitis. It is also known by other names such as candidosis, moniliasis, and oidiomycosis. The effects of this infection are seen on a dermal, internal and systemic level wherein it is known as candidemia or intestinal thrush. The market is dynamic due to widespread occurrence of this disease, in particular as recurrent infections, limitations of safe and efficacious antifungals as well as the lack of reliable preventative approaches. The major drug classes for treatment include azoles, polyenes and echinocandins.
Candidiasis Therapeutics Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Candidiasis Therapeutics Market: Segmentation
Candidiasismarket is classified on the basis of route of administration, drug type, anatomy type and distribution channel:
Candidiasis Therapeutics Market: Overview
The global market for anti-candidiasis agents is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period. The market for systemic candidiasis is driven by increases in the susceptible immune compromised patient pool. Thrush occurs in approximately 2–5 percent of healthy new born and affect them mainly during their first year of life. Over 1 million adult women and adolescent girls in the U. S. develop vaginal yeast infections each year.
Candidiasis Therapeutics Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geographic regions, gastroesophageal reflux disease therapeutics market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Japan, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa. The disease is growing globally and is not restricted to any particular region. North America and Europe region account for the largest markets revenue share due to higher awareness of the disease amongst individuals and also availability of better treatment. Asia-Pacific also offers considerable opportunities owing to low unmet need in this region.
Candidiasis Therapeutics Market: Key Players
The anti-fungal candidiasis treatment is a highly fragmented mature market with a large number of generics. Major players in the market are Bayer, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Stellar Pharma, Pfizer, Wockhardt, Ranbaxy, Bristol Laboratories, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Taro Pharmaceuticals and Perrigo among many other local players. There are several types of formulations available for treatment based on the modality such as pills, powders, ointments and injectable. In 2013, Astellas Pharma reported positive results from its phase III drug isavuconazole which is one of the only first-in-class molecules expected to enter the market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, type of product and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Candidiasis Therapeutics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on route of administration, the global candidiasis therapeutics marketcan be segmented as follows:
Based on class of drugs, the global candidiasis therapeutics marketcan be segmented as follows:
Based on anatomy type, the global candidiasis therapeutics marketcan be segmented as follows:
- Oral Candidiasis
- Vulvovaginal Candidiasis
- Cutaneous Candidiasis
- Invasive Candidiasis
- Systemic Candidiasis
Based on distribution channel, the global candidiasis therapeutics market can be segmented as follows:
- Retail Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Candidiasis Therapeutics Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Candidiasis Therapeutics Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Candidiasis Therapeutics Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Candidiasis Therapeutics Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)