This Corrosion Resistant Resin market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Corrosion Resistant Resin market.
Resin is termed as a ‘solid or highly viscous substance’ which is typically converted into polymers. The resins are plant derived or synthetic in origin. Resins also exist in the mixture of organic compounds. Corrosion resistant resin is primarily formulated as isophthalic, terephthalic and vinyl ester resin. The corrosion resistant resins are high performance specialty polyester and ideal for the manufacture of tanks, pipes, vessels that contain acids, alkalis, fuels, foodstuff, water and other demanding material that can corrode metals. As the corrosion resistant resins are highly resistant to chemicals, solvents, moisture and elevated temperature, the demand of the corrosion resistant resin is high and which leads to the significant growth of the market. In the marketplace, the corrosion resistant resins successfully compete with the steel and aluminum due to its inherent longevity, ease of installation and the ability to easily maintain and repair as compared to metals.
Corrosion Resistant Resin Market- Drivers and Restraints
The global corrosion resistant resin market is projected to grow at a significant CAGR as the demand of the corrosion resistant resin due to its various applications in the end user industries such as chemical, oil and gas, automobiles, textiles. The trend of the modernization of the infrastructure of companies also boosts the demand of the corrosion resistant resin products and help to grow the market significantly. The corrosion resistant resin has more demand over the steel and aluminum metals due to its properties such as inherent longevity and easy maintenance which also drives the growth of the global corrosion resistant resin market. The demand of the corrosion resistant resin from the food and beverage industry is also increasing and drives the global corrosion resistant resin market as the corrosion leads to the equipment failure and costly downtime and it has potential to impact product safety and quality.
However, the fluctuating raw material price required to manufacture the corrosion resistant resin may hamper the production capacity and may hamper the growth of the global corrosion resistant resin market.
Corrosion Resistant Resin Market- Region Wise Outlook
The global corrosion resistant resin market is segmented into the seven regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). The North America is dominating the global corrosion resistant resin market and contributing the leading shares due to increasing demand of corrosion resistant resin from the oil and gas, chemical and infrastructure industry. The Western Europe and APEJ are also the fastest growing corrosion resistant resin market due to the high adoption of the corrosion resistant resin in the Western Europe and increasing industrialization in the APEJ region. Japan and Eastern Europe are expected to register a moderate growth rate to the global corrosion resistant resin market. MEA is at a nascent stage in the global corrosion resistant resin market. Overall, the global corrosion resistant resin market is expected to register the significant market growth over the forecast period 2016 to 2026.
Corrosion Resistant Resin Market- Key Players
- Eastman Chemical Company
- BASF SE
- GE Plastics Hexion Inc.
- Ashland Inc.
- Reichhold LLC
- Hexion Inc.
- Huntsman Corporation
- Scott Bader Company Limited
- Sino Polymer Co. Ltd.
- Aditya Birla Chemicals
- Polynt SPA
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Corrosion Resistant Resin Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Corrosion Resistant Resin Market- Segmentation
On the basis of type, the global corrosion resistant resin market is segmented as follows:
- Vinyl ester
On the basis of application, the global corrosion resistant resin market is segmented as follows:
On the basis of end user industry, the global corrosion resistant resin market is segmented as follows:
- Oil and gas
- Pulp and paper
- Food and beverages
- Power generation
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Corrosion Resistant Resin Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Corrosion Resistant Resin Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Corrosion Resistant Resin Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Corrosion Resistant Resin Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.