This Corrugated Wrap Around market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Corrugated Wrap Around market.
Corrugated Wrap around Market: Introduction
Corrugated wrap around are suitable for automatic production lines, they are also known as wraps. In manufacturing of such boxes, a die cut packaging is formed around the corrugated packaging. These packaging ensure strength and protect products such as tetra pack, bottles or gable tops. Corrugated wrap around provides secure positioning and tightness, act as an ideal solution for contents that required limited vertical compression strength. They are made up of either corrugated board, and provide more cost effective solution than a regular boxes. These boxes can be customizable as per the requirements. Corrugated wrap around is an effective solution for retail industry.
Corrugated wrap around market scenario:
Corrugated wrap around can reduce the amount of corrugated board used by up to 25%-30%. In addition, it provides savings in warehouse space and lower handling cost. Corrugated wrap around are used for the packaging of bottles, cans, jars and various other products. Tightly wrapped cases enhance stacking capacity and help reduce damage caused by goods and products shifting during handling and shipping. For additional strength, partitions can be inserted into the corrugated wrap around. They are increasingly present in retail ready environment. Also, they provide good printability, so they be used as an effective solution for branding and promotion of products. Corrugated wrap around cases are manufactured with tear strips so they can be transformed from a pack to a point of sale displays in very less time. These cases increase productivity of automated packaging lines compared to regular corrugated boxes. Although online shopping cuts out in-store experience, retailers and brands owners are using corrugated packaging to find new ways to give customers a different shopping experience. These factors are expected to drive the growth of corrugated wrap around market during the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Features and benefits of corrugated wrap around:
- Provides high quality printability for excellent product presentation.
- Imparts tighter packaging than regular boxes, secure product during transportation and reduces rates of damage.
- Helps in increasing sales due to eye-catching presentation.
- They are made up of recyclable material, so no harm to environment.
- They can be customizable as per the requirements.
- This is economical compared to other boxes.
The below exhibit represents how corrugated wrap around packaging takes place:
The pricing analysis can be done on the basis of board grade.
The sources which have been used to validate the estimated market size include annual reports of key market players, industry journals & magazines, research papers, and other relevant data available in the public domain. Primary sources referred include focused discussions with C level executives, distributors, independent consultants, and key industry experts, among others.
Companies operating in the corrugated wrap around market:
Tier 1 Companies, revenue above US$ 15 Mn:
- Mondi Group
- Smurfit Kappa
- DS Smith
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
- International Paper Co.
Tier 2 Companies, revenue between US$ 10 Mn to US$ 15 Mn:
- GWP Group
- WestRock Company
- Packaging Corporation of America
- Easternpak Corrugated Packaging
- Planet Paper Box Group Inc.
- Green Bay Packaging Inc.
Tier 3 Companies, revenue below 5 Mn:
- Ragi Packaging Services Pty Ltd
- Acme Box Co. Inc.
- Levine & Sons Corrugated Boxes & Packaging Corp
- American Box Company
- Great Southern Industries, Inc.
- CBS Packaging
- DE Tech Packaging
- Sigilla srl
The corrugated wrap around is expected to expand on the backdrop of increasing retail ready packaging. In addition to that, corrugated wrap around saves lots of space compared to wooden boxes and also provides good printability. It cuts packaging cost to some extent. These factors are anticipated to drive the global corrugated wrap around market over the forecast period.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Corrugated Wrap Around Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The corrugated wrap around market is segmented on the basis of board grade, flute type and end use.
On the basis of board grade, the corrugated wrap around market has been segmented as:
- Kraft paper
- Partly/Fully recycled liner paper
- Bleached kraft paper
- White coated liner
On the basis of flute type, the corrugated wrap around market has been segmented as:
- E flute
- B flute
- C flute
On the basis of end use, the corrugated wrap around market has been segmented as:
- Food & Beverages
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Corrugated Wrap Around Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Corrugated Wrap Around Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Corrugated Wrap Around Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Corrugated Wrap Around Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)