This Cosmetic Ingredients market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cosmetic Ingredients market.
This Cosmetic Ingredients Market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cosmetic Ingredients Market.
Cosmetics ingredients are synthetic chemicals used in variety of cosmetics and beauty products. Traditionally, these ingredients have witnessed a steady demand, however, of late, evolving consumer preference toward herbal and organic, has changed the status quo.
Cosmetic ingredient suppliers are closely working with leading brands to meet the changing expectations of consumers. Further, as a result of various regulations, ingredient suppliers are at increased scrutiny to comply with local and international regulations.
Globalization, and with advent of information technology, people across the globe are aware of different beauty products which are available online with authentic reviews. Digitalization of marketing made the delivery of these product simple and cost effective which helps consumer to choose the right cosmetics
Cosmetic Ingredients Market: Key Drivers & Restraints
Increasing purchasing power of consumer and rapid change in lifestyle are the driving force behind the success of the cosmetic ingredient market. Besides that, the blooming glamour industry of modelling and cinema are prime consumer of cosmetic industry which accounts for more than 35 % of market share.
Since, the core ingredients are not natural in cosmetic products, it creates a sense of unnatural way of maintaining your appearance, and people are more inclined toward natural, eco-friendly products which cannot be cost effective. Furthermore, side-effects and allergies are major concern among the consumer.
Cosmetic Ingredients Market: Region-wise Analysis
The market has been segmented into Europe, Asia pacific, North America, Latin America and rest of the world. Europe and North America are leading the cosmetic ingredient market. APAC and Latin America are the emerging markets for cosmetics. In Asia-pacific, India and China are the most lucrative market. Dynamic lifestyle of youngsters and more inclination toward skin care coupled with rapid urbanization is expected to generate a huge demand in cosmetic ingredient market.
The powerful global cosmetics market is mainly driven by strong consumption of potential demand. As per Loreal annual report of 2019 the global market of cosmetic is more the 220 billion euros and a growth rate of 5.5 %
Cosmetic Ingredients Market: Competitive Landscape
- Croda International plc. (U.K.)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Ashland Global Inc. (U.S.)
- Evonik Industries AG (Germany)
- Akzo Nobel N.V. (Netherlands)
- Clariant AG (Switzerland)
- The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.)
- Wacker Chemie AG (Germany)
- Lonza Group Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Solvay SA (Belgium).
Increasing number of collaboration and acquisition are indicative of the fact that market is expected to register maximum average growth. As per Loreal 2019 report the cosmetic market is projected to reach USD 430 billion by 2026
In July 2019, Givaudan acquired Munich based fragrance house Drom. The move was aimed to strengthen the leadership in global fragrance market.
In august, same year, the company UK speciality manufacture Fragrance Oils. The latter is specialised in perfumery and essence. This move was aimed to strengthen position in Africa and South East Asia
- North and Latin America (US, Canada & Brazil)
- Europe (UK, Germany & France)
- Asia Pacific (China, India & Japan)
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cosmetic Ingredients Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Cosmetic Ingredients Market Segment Analysis
The Cosmetic Ingredients Market can be segmented based on the following:
- Skin Care
- Oral care
- Hair Care
By Product Type
- UV Absorbers
- Conditioning Polymers
- Rheology Modifiers
- Colorants and Preservatives
- Personal Care Manufacturer
- Consultants in Chemical Industries
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Cosmetic Ingredients Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Cosmetic Ingredients Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Cosmetic Ingredients Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Cosmetic Ingredients Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.