This Personal Watercraft market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Personal Watercraft market.
Personal Watercraft Market: Introduction
Personal Watercraft are often as Jet Ski are sometimes referred to as motorbikes on water. A personal watercraft comprises of a fully enclosed hull and is propelled by a motor. Personal Watercraft is designed in such a way that it does not retain water if it is capsized. Moreover, it is operated by a person who either stands or sits on the watercraft for controlling it. Furthermore, a personal watercraft is structured in such a way that it is fast and can change course easily. This makes it as a popular alternative for sports and recreational purposes. Personal watercraft operators are required to follow the same boating rules as that of other powered vessels, but they are also subjected to some specific rules regarding speed for the safety of the rider. With stringent emission regulations, the personal watercraft manufacturers are focusing on developing technologically advanced personal watercrafts which cause less pollution. Since the personal watercrafts were invented, these have been equipped with two stroke engines, but with changing technology the personal watercrafts are now powered with state-of-the-art four stroke engines. Such personal Watercraft boats are extensively used for sports and leisure activities.
Personal Watercraft Market: Market Dynamics
Technological advancements in the personal watercrafts has led to introduction of quieter and cleaner personal watercrafts. In the previous decade, these water vessels were powered with two stroke engines as a result of which they caused a lot of pollution, but with stringent emission regulations coming into play personal watercrafts are now powered by four stroke engines. This would increased the demand of personal watercrafts and promote the growth of personal watercraft market over the assessment period. Moreover, now the manufacturers are launching multi-passenger personal watercrafts in the market which offer state of art features and functions. This will further ramp up the personal watercrafts market over the assessment period. Moreover, the personal watercraft market is anticipated to further augment over the assessment period owing to increase in leisure spending and increasing demand of personal watercraft for utilization in sports. Multi-passenger personal watercrafts are trending in the market, owing to this personal watercraft manufacturers have focused their designs on today’s consumer base i.e. families thus, continuing to manufacture more of three person models. Their increasing demand will further drive the anticipated growth of personal watercraft market over the assessment period.
Stringent emission norms and safety regulations derail the growth of personal watercraft market. Owing to many speed and emission regulations, the manufacturers are investing on implementing new technologies in their products. This will increase the initial cost of the personal watercrafts which would have a negative impact on the sales. Moreover, apart from recreational and sports applications, personal watercrafts cannot be used for transport of goods and passengers. This could further restrain the growth of the market over the assessment period.
Personal Watercraft Market: Regional Outlook
North America is anticipated to be hold a significant market share in the global personal watercraft market, owing to presence of many original equipment manufacturers and anticipated increase in demand of personal watercraft in the said region. European personal watercraft market is driven by increasing investment in sports and recreation. Moreover, growing tourism in developing economies of Asia-Pacific region such as China and India will create opportunities for the OEM’s to boost up their sales in the region. This trend is anticipated to remain same in the MEA region due to which the region will witness a steady growth in the sales of personal watercrafts over the assessment period.
Personal Watercraft Market: Key Participants
- BRP Inc.
- Yahama Motors Co., Ltd.
- Kawasaki Motors Corp.
- Honda Motors. Co., Ltd.
- Polaris Industries
- Jiujiang Poseidon Motorboat Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Arctic cat Inc.
- Meyer Bootswerft
- SLVH s.r.o.
- Hubei Sanjiang Boats Science & Technology Co., Ltd
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Personal Watercraft Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Personal Watercraft Market: Market Segmentation
On the basis of watercraft type, global personal watercrafts market can be segmented into:
On the basis of seat capacity, global personal watercrafts market can be segmented into:
- One seat
- Two seat
- Three seat
On the basis of Hull type, global personal watercrafts market can be segmented into:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Personal Watercraft Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Personal Watercraft Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Personal Watercraft Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Personal Watercraft Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.