This Dairy Free Shortening market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dairy Free Shortening market.
Dairy free shortening is a kind of non- dairy alternative. It is non-hydrogenated and has zero trans-fat and cholesterol. Also, they are rich in taste and delicious. Dairy free shortening also cuts down the saturated fat without affecting the flavor of the product. It is a healthier substitute for canola oil. Dairy free shortening is used for cake decoration because it will not melt quickly as butter, so it’s a kind of good substitution of butter; it is used for frosting and icing of the cuisine. Dairy free shortening is mainly essential in baking as it ensures that the end product is natural to eat, shortening creates a wall between the gluten molecules and also stopping them from cross- linking when liquid is added. Moreover, dairy free shortening also enhances the freshness, volume, and keeping the quality of its product, as it has a low melting point. Dairy free shortening is made up of animal fat, or vegetable oil can be partially or fully hydrogenated vegetable oil.
Increasing demand of dairy free shortening due to various application
Rapid growth, as well as changing the habit of consumer eating habits, bakery, and confectionaries product are more in demand nowadays. Dairy free shortening having interchangeable uses such as butter, margarine and they can also be used as improving the quality of food. Dairy free shortening not only consists of less cholesterol and trans fat but are also applicable as vegan alternatives. Due to westernized culture, there is a lot of change in the diet of people as they are consuming a lot of dairy product such as ice- cream, cake, pastries, pie crust, and bread. In developing countries, there has been an increasing shift towards inclined towards vegan diets, this is also the reason for driving the market growth of dairy free shortening. The aforementioned factors are boosting the demand for dairy free shortening.
Global Dairy Free Shortening Market: Key Players
Some of the key manufacturers and suppliers operating in the global dairy free shortening market are Groupe Danone, The Hein Celestial Group, The Whitewave Foods Company, Good Karma Foods, GraceKennedy Group, Blue Diamond Growers, Inc., SunOpta, Inc., Oatly A.B., Vitasoy International Holdings Limited, and Good Karma Foods, among others.
Opportunities for Market Participants
Owing to lactose-intolerance among individuals globally, people also started to opt for dairy free shortening product or diet. Due to changes in the dietary plans, people are suffering from more and more digestive disorder which has led to the increased consumption of dairy free shortening as dairy free shortening is rich in source of fibers which help in improving the gut-health of the individuals. Generally due to increasing health awareness and sustainability issues, consumers are increasingly opting for cruelty-free products such as meat and dairy alternatives, dairy-free shortening being one of them. Dairy free shortening consumption which is increasing day by day among millennial owing to various reasons such as ethical issues and, rising allergies to dairy products, treatment of animals, etc. The busy lifestyles of people which usually uplift them to use convenience products, as health and convenience are the priority of any consumers and due to which manufacturers are producing different flavored milk and other dairy free shortening or products alternatives with different flavors to meet the growing demand in a different region of dairy free shortening.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Dairy free shortening market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product, type and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Dairy free shortening market Segments
- Dairy free shortening market Dynamics
- Dairy free shortening market Size
- Dairy free shortening Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Dairy free shortening system market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Dairy free shortening market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Dairy free shortening.
- Value Chain Analysis of the Dairy free shortening market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dairy Free Shortening Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Dairy free shortening: Market Segmentation
On the basis nature, the global dairy free shortening market has been segmented as –
On the basis product type, the global dairy free shortening market has been segmented as –
- dairy-free kefir
- Bakery products
- Bakery and Confectionary
On the basis end use, the global dairy free shortening market has been segmented as –
- institutional sales
On the basis sales channel, the global dairy free shortening market has been segmented as –
- Modern trade
- Convenience stores
- Specialty outlets
- Modern grocery stores
- Online retailing
- Other retailing formats
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the Dairy free shortening market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the Dairy free shortening market
- Competitive landscape of the Dairy free shortening market
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Dairy Free Shortening Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Dairy Free Shortening Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Dairy Free Shortening Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Dairy Free Shortening Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)