This Data Lakes market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Data Lakes market.
A large amount of data is being generated on digital information platforms on a daily basis. According to IBM, 2.5 quintillion bytes of data is generated every day. This explosive amount of data create the need for efficient data storage systems. Data lakes are storage systems which can store massive amount of data in its raw form. This unstructured data can further be used by data scientists and analysts for remodelling and transforming it into diversified data sets for further use.
Data lake also helps to enhance business agility as this storage model supports multiple distributions and workloads of varied sizes and types. This enables the data scientist to centralize massive data from various applications in the one logical storage pool. It can contain different types of data including files, audio, video, and databases.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
One of the important drivers in the adoption of Data lakes is cost reduction. Data lakes directly ingests data in its original format rather than moving it into a purpose-built data store. The data contained in data lakes can be used for analysis and transformation there only, thus reducing the need and cost of another server for data transformation. Further, it solves the problem of big data. The information generated through Big Data is highly varied in nature. But data lake’s ability to store massive data in different forms tackles the problem.
However, data lakes face some challenges which include slow on boarding and integration of data and high post boarding and maintenance cost. This is why many organizations are hesitant to adopt data lakes thus hampering the growth of data lakes market.
Global Data Lakes Market: Market Segmentation
Global Data Lakes Market can be divided into two segments, based on deployment type and end-users.
Segmentation on basis of deployment type in Data Lakes market:
Segmentation on basis of end-users for Data Lakes Market:
Global Data Lakes Competitive Landscape
Some of the prominent players in the Data Lakes market include Atos SE, Capgemini SA, Dell EMC, Hitachi Data Systems, Informatica, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE and Teradata among others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Data Lakes Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The segments in Data Lakes market by deployment type include:
- On premises
The major segments of Data Lakes market on basis of end-users include:
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Data Lakes Market Segments
- Global Data Lakes Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2015 - 2016
- Global Data Lakes Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Data Lakes Market
- Global Data Lakes Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Data Lakes Market
- Data Lakes Technology
- Value Chain of Data Lakes
- Global Data Lakes Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Data Lakes Market includes
- North America Data Lakes Market
- US & Canada
- Latin America Data Lakes Market
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Europe Data Lakes Market
- Asia Pacific Data Lakes Market
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Data Lakes Market
- Middle East and Africa Data Lakes Market
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Data Lakes Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Data Lakes Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Data Lakes Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Data Lakes Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.