Data Conversion Services Market Overview
Data conversion services helps converting data from one format to another. Business data can be in multiple formats, such as files, catalogs, web data, PDF files, image files, periodicals, databases and others. Unorganized data can hinder business processes and progress. In data conversion process, unorganized data is converted to a more suitable and easy-to-use format and redundant information is discarded. The purpose of data conversion services is to maintain all the data to enclose as much information as possible and to allow interoperability. The wide range of services offered by data conversion services vendors include HTML conversion, XML conversion, document conversion, media format conversion, as well as catalog conversion services.
The data conversion services helps and organization to convert large volume of unstructured data to an easy retrievable format. These software uses advanced data conversion techniques to convert business data with high accuracy and minimum data loss, which can be utilized for business intelligence purpose. Sometimes, reverse engineering can be used for data conversion services if the specific form is not known. In most cases, the data conversion services process is performed in a rule-based model. The operating system, programmer, application, and even the programming language can establish these rules.
Data Conversion Services Market: Drivers & Challenges
The increasing demand for high quality data drives the growth of the global data conversion services market. Data conversion services has significant contribution for growth toward cloud deployments and need for disaster recovery for business continuity, thus driving the global data conversion services market in the forecast period.
However, the risk of data loss is challenging the growth of the global data conversion services market. In addition to that, platform, network, and other complexities would also hinder the demand of data conversion services market during the forecast period.
Data conversion services Market: Regional Outlook
Among all the regional markets, the market in North America holds the largest market share of the global data conversion services market and is estimated to record a steady growth rate during the forecast period, due to the direct presence of majority of data conversion services vendors. The market in APAC countries is expected to record the strong adoption rates, due to increasing adoption of data conversion services software and services among SMEs, influenced by the adoption of IoT-based technologies and increasing digitalization.
Data conversion services Market: Key Players
Key players in the data conversion services market include IBM Corporation; Oracle; Amazon Web Services; Microsoft; SAS Institute; SAP SE; Informatica; Talend; Attunity; TIBCO Software; Invensis Technologies Pvt Ltd; Syncsort, Damco Solutions and others.
The Data conversion services Market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Data conversion services Market Segments
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2018
- Data conversion services Market Size & Forecast, 2019 to 2029
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Data conversion services Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Technology Landscape
- Value Chain Analysis
- Data conversion services Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Data Conversion Services Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of data conversion services market on the basis of Service Type:
- HTML Conversion Services
- XML Conversion Services
- Document Conversion Services
- Media Format Conversion Services
- SGML Conversion Services
- Catalog Conversion Services
Segmentation of data conversion services market on the basis of Enterprise Size:
- Small and Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprises
Segmentation of data conversion services market on the basis of Industry:
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Publishing
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.