This Data Center Colocation market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Data Center Colocation market.
Data Center Colocation market is growing due to rise in virtualization, which has increased the competition among businesses. Data center colocation has reduced the cost of investment in construction of data centers, and also lowers the operational cost for enterprises. Data center colocation vendors are providing various managed colocation services through which enterprises can use data center infrastructure on rental basis and these data center infrastructure will be managed by the data center colocation vendors. Data center colocation vendors are providing maintenance and supporting services for data center which increases the high performance and productivity for enterprises, as a result the demand for data center colocation market has increased in many enterprises.
Data Center ColocationMarket: Drivers and Challenges
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
In contrast to this, data center connectivity issues, regulatory and compliance problems, fluctuating operating expenditure and cost of equipment is restraining the market growth for data center colocation market.
Data Center ColocationMarket: Segmentation
Data Center ColocationMarket: Key players
Some of the key players for Data Center Colocation Marker are CenturyLink, CyrusOne, DuPont Fabros, Digital Realty, Equinix, Level 3 Communications,AT&T, ByteGrid Holdings, CentriLogic, Cogeco Peer 1, Cologix, Coresite, Colocation America, Fujitsu, Infomart Data Centers, Internap, IO, Iron Mountain, and NaviSite.
Data Center Colocation Market: Regional Overview
Data Center Colocation Market is currently dominated by North America due to the technological advancements and increase in IT requirement in this region.Asia Pacific Data Center Colocation Market is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Data Center Colocation Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Segmentation on the basis of type:
- Wholesale Colocation
- Retail Colocation
Segmentation on the basis of industry:
- IT and Telecommunications
- Transportation and Logistics
- Defense and Government
- Energy and Utilities
Data Center Colocation Market Segments
- Data Center Colocation Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2015 - 2016
- Data Center Colocation Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Data Center Colocation Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Data Center Colocation Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Critical Infrastructure Protection Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Data Center Colocation Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Data Center Colocation Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Data Center Colocation Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Data Center Colocation Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.