This Data Center Power Management market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Data Center Power Management market.
Data Center Power Management Market: Introduction
The continuous surge in mobile data traffic is influencing the growth of data center power solutions. The management of these power solutions in an effective manner is critical for profitable data center operations since power is a major contributor to the overall cost. Data center power management aids in the measurement, management and monitoring of power consumption in a data center to lower the OPEX and enhance profitability. Data Center Power Management provides administrative control over electrical and power equipment and tools in order to operate the data center efficiently. It comprises power management solutions (such as Power Distribution Units, UPS, generators, power management software, etc.) and services (such as consulting services, system integration services, maintenance and support services). The power handling capacity of these data center power management systems depends upon the size of data center to be managed.
Data Center Power Management Market: Drivers and Challenges
The continuous upward arch in the number of individuals using smart devices is generating an enormous amount of mobile data. This data growth is further triggered by technologies such as 5G, IoT, Connected Systems and others. Looking at such growth, global mobile data traffic is expected to reach a value of around 600 Exabyte annually by 2023. Such massive data growth will drive the demand for data centers, which manage and process this data. In order to maintain profitability while processing such high data traffic, data center managers will need to look at improving the efficiency of their data centers. Powering is a data center’s major contributor of OPEX, and with the government’s growing concern over environment-friendly powering solutions, optimizing data center powering has become a critical focus area for data center managers. Hence, the need for cost-effective and environment-friendly powering solutions is driving the market for data center power management solutions.
The initial cost involved in deploying efficient power solutions in a data center is high, and transitioning from traditional powering systems to efficient system is sometimes cumbersome for the end-user. This presents a challenge for the growth of data center power management solutions market.
Data Center Power Management Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the data center power management market include Emerson, Dell, Server Technology, Inc., Delta Power Solutions, Sunbird Software, Inc., Schneider Electric (APC), Raritan, Intel, Electronic Environments Co. (EEC), and Eaton, among others.
Data Center Power Management Market: Regional Overview
By geography, the data center power management market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to hold the largest share in the overall global data center power management market, followed by Europe. Countries such as China, Japan, and India are expected to experience high growth during the forecast period, due to the significant adoption of energy efficient solutions for data centers in the region.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Data Center Power Management Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Data Center Power Management Market: Segmentation
The global data center power management market can be segmented on the basis of solution, services, data center size, and verticals.
On the basis of solution, the data center power management market can be segmented as:
- Power Distribution Units
- Power Management Software
- Power Back-up Devices (UPS, Generators, etc.)
On the basis of services, the data center power management market can be segmented as:
- Consulting Services
- System Integration Services
- Maintenance and Support Services
On the basis of size of data center, the data center power management market can be segmented as:
- Small Data Center
- Mid-Size Data Center
- Large Data Center
On the basis of vertical, the data center power management market can be segmented as:
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Telecommunication and IT
- Energy and Power
- Government and Public
- Military and Defense
- Education and Research
- Transportation and Logistics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Data Center Power Management Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Data Center Power Management Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Data Center Power Management Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Data Center Power Management Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.