This Digital Isolators market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Digital Isolators market.
Digital Isolators Market: Overview
Digital isolators are integrated devices used to isolate digital signals and transfer digital communication across an isolation barrier. Digital isolator utilizes magnetic coupling through thick insulation to provide high insulation performance and high speed with digital signals. Digital isolators allow designers to implement robust solutions with magnetically isolated coupler products with the flexibility of up to 6 channels.
Digital isolators are used in the DC/DC converters in battery-powered and solar inverters industrial machines. Many manufacturers are producing isolator integrated DC/DC converters, which provide higher safety and better features. Digital isolators are also used in a control area network (CAN) bus, primarily for automation in the industrial and automotive sectors.
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak on Digital Isolators Market
The impact of COVID-19 pandemic is has brought with it quarantine, travel ban, uncertainty in the stock market, and massive slowing of the supply chain situation everywhere. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the production of semiconductors is impacted as the raw material supply chain is disrupted.
Due to the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak, the global semiconductor revenue is forecast to decline nearly 1% in 2020, which is down from the Q4, 2019 forecast of 12.5% growth and hence would impact the market for digital isolators. Much of this impact is coming from the Chinese market as China is one of the world’s major semiconductor suppliers and manufacturers. According to the estimation, the market for semiconductors would recover soon and should return to normal levels, by Q2, 2021.
Demand of digital isolators is increasing in industrial sector
Industrial automation is one of the largest market for the digital isolator. A digital isolator is used in multiple industries and various applications as it is useful in getting digital signals across a galvanic boundary. The most common application for digital isolation is in the manufacturing market such as process control, factory automation, programmable logic controllers, and inverters for motor control. The automotive industry is also increasingly adopting digital isolator technology due to its noise immunity, stability, and high-temperature operation.
Adoption of CMOS- based digital isolators
Digital isolator utilizes single-ended complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor (CMOS) technology working as the best alternative for an optoisolator. Both digital isolators and optoisolators are used to prevent high voltage from affecting the system receiving a signal. CMOS- based digital isolators use modern semiconductor technology and provide various advantages to the system designers.
Digital isolation devices are in demand to provide safety regulations also though maximizing the advantages of new CMOS technology. Digital isolators are commonly used between the microcontroller (MCU), and analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) in the signal path, and these applications are increasing the demand for digital isolators.
Digital Isolators Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the prominent player’s manufacturer Digital Isolators market are -
- NXP Semiconductors
- National Instruments
- Halo Electronics
- Texas Instruments
- Infineon Technologies
- ROHM Semiconductor
- Silicon Labs
- Analog Devices, and among others.
Digital Isolators Market: Regional overview
By geography, the digital isolators market has been segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia Pacific, East Asia, and MEA (the Middle East & Africa). North America is propelled to hold the largest share of the global digital isolators market.
An increase in the number of electronic integrated circuits devices import in South Asia Pacific and East Asia has continued the increasing the scope for digital isolator market players in this region. India, China, and South Korea are estimated to witness significant growth in the digital isolator market during the forecast period. The increasing growth of the semiconductor industry is also fueling this market’s growth.
The Digital Isolators market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with Digital Isolators market attractiveness as per segment. The Digital Isolators market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Digital Isolators market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Digital Isolators Market Segments
- Digital Isolators Market Dynamics
- Digital Isolators Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Market
- Technology Landscape
- Value Chain of the Digital Isolators Market
- Digital Isolators Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia & Pacific (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Digital Isolators Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Digital Isolators Market: Segmentation
The Digital Isolators market has been segmented on the basis of type, channel, end user and region.
The Digital Isolators market is segmented on the basis of type:
- Capacitive coupling
- Magnetic coupling
- Giant Magnetoresistive (GMR)
The Digital Isolators market is segmented on the basis of channel:
- 2 Channel
- 4 Channel
- 6 Channel
- 8 Channel
The Digital Isolators market is segmented on the basis of end user:
- Energy & Power
- Aerospace & Defense
- Detailed overview of parent Digital Isolators market
- Changing Digital Isolators market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Digital Isolators market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Digital Isolators market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Fertigation control systemMarket
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Digital Isolators Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Digital Isolators Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Digital Isolators Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Digital Isolators Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.