This Diving And Survival Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Diving And Survival Equipment market.
Scuba diving is an essential part of the tourism industry. It has emerged as one of the most popular recreational sports across the globe. Moreover, growing interest amongst people towards discovering and exploring different forms of underwater life and habitats in tropical, subtropical and polar locations is also one of the reasons responsible for increased scuba diving activity in recent years. However, increasing number of accidents and deaths in scuba diving have resulted in increased adoption of diving and survival equipment these days. In the deepest part of the ocean, there is a possibility of lack of breathable oxygen. Similarly, high water pressure can also prove to be a problem. These are major threats which can even collapse lungs and kill the diver immediately. Thus, buoyancy compensator plays an important role in scuba diving to maintain neutral buoyancy beneath water. These major concerns can lead to an increase in the adoption of diving and survival equipment (such as buoyancy compensator) over the forecast period.
Global Diving & Survival equipment Market: Market Dynamics
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Rising concerns -- such as increasing water temperature and coral bleaching -- which negatively affect aquatic life due to direct as well as indirect pollution are expected to challenge the growth of the diving & survival equipment market over the forecast period. Moreover, awareness projects and events revolving around marine conservation which spread awareness regarding marine areas which are prohibited for diving and fishing can also prove to be a challenging factor and a hindrance to the growth of the diving & survival equipment market over the forecast period.
Global Diving & Survival equipment Market: Segmentation
Global Diving & Survival equipment Market: Regional Outlook
North America and Western Europe have witnessed moderate growth in global diving & survival equipment market. North America is expected to account for a major share in global diving and survival equipment market over the forecast period. This can mainly be attributed to numerous scuba diving sites in this region. North America is followed by Western Europe in global diving and survival equipment market. France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Belgium, among other countries, hold a significant share of scuba diving and survival equipment market in Western Europe. It is mainly due to the attractive diving sites in this region. However, growth in the tourism industry, especially in scuba and snorkelling sports, in Asia pacific region is expected to increase the demand for diving & survival equipment over the forecast period. Thus, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, and Latin America are expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. Middle East and Africa is expected to account for only a small revenue share in global diving and survival equipment market.
Global Diving & Survival equipment Market: Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Diving And Survival Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of product type, the global diving & survival equipment market is segmented into:
- Mask and Fins
- Buoyancy compensator
- Weighting system
- Tanks and breather
- Others (hardware & lights)
Some of the market participants identified in the global diving & survival equipment market are as follows:
- Aqua Lung
- Armor Products LLC
- Atomic Aquatics, Inc.
- Bauer Compressors, Inc.
- Beuchat International S.A.
- Zeagle Systems, Inc.
- American Underwater Products
- Aerotecnica Coltri S.p.A.
- Dive Rite
- Johnson Outdoors
- Aqua Lung International
- Mares S.p.A.
- Sherwood Scuba
- Apollo Sports USA Inc.
- Scubapro Uwatec
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Diving And Survival Equipment Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Diving And Survival Equipment Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Diving And Survival Equipment Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Diving And Survival Equipment Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.