This Driving Simulator market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Driving Simulator market.
Global Driving Simulator Market: Introduction
Driving simulator is a technique used to create a real time environment. It is used for training a driver in vehicle driving courses and used in research area to monitor driver behaviour & performance. Also, it is used in the automotive industry to design and evaluate new vehicles or new advanced driver assistance systems. The key technology in a driving simulator is the real time vehicle dynamic simulation which helps to develop vehicle control strategies. Increasing concern towards safe driving and adoption of advanced vehicle technology is expected to increase the demand for driving simulator market.
Global Driving Simulator Market: Dynamics
Increase in accident rate is expected to increase the concern towards safety of pedestrian as well as driver & passenger in the near future. For instance, according to the World Health Organization, each year road traffic crashes results into approximately 1.35 million human loss. Driving simulator helps to minimize the defect of driving conditions by providing proper training to driver. Therefore, the increasing emphasis on driver & passenger safety is expected to propel the demand for driving simulator market. Moreover, increasing uses of driving simulator for the research and development purpose, to enhance the safe driving is forecasted to create huge demand for driving simulator market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
However, integration complexity and presence pf automotive head-up display (HUD) and head mounted display (HMD), which provides similar solution as driving simulator is stipulated to create hurdle in the growth of the global driving simulator market. Whereas, the driving simulator provides more advanced controllability in bad weather condition as compared to automotive HUD and HMD. This is expected to increase the demand for driving simulator over automotive HUD and HMD.
Prominent manufacturers involved in the driving simulator are continuously focusing on increasing research and development, merger and acquisition activities in order to strengthen their business across the globe. For instance, vehicle such as Daimler-Benz and Ford Motor Company have built their own simulators. The Ford Motor Company launched a driving simulator, VIRTTEX (Virtual Test Track Experience), to test the reactions of sleepy drivers.
Global Driving Simulator Market: Regional Outlook
Europe is the innovation hub for the automotive industry, as most of the premium vehicles are manufactured in the region. Additionally, rising investment in research and development activities, and stringent driving safety norms are expected to propel the demand for driving simulator in Europe market. Hence, Europe is expected to lead the driving simulator market followed by the Asia Pacific. The driving simulator market is projected to be most lucrative in the Asia Pacific owing to the presence of top developing countries, such as India and China. The growing development of driving simulator in the North America, estimated to dominate the driving simulator market over forecast period. For instance, Nevtech, a high-tech R & D company specializes in vehicle simulator technology, introduced advanced driving simulators and software capabilities in the North American market. Latin America and MEA is predicted to have comparatively less share during the forecast period and expected to follow the same trend in the coming years. However, the demand for driving simulator market is forecasted to grow at an optimistic rate over the near future.
Global Driving Simulator Market: Market Participants
Some of the key players involved in the driving simulator market include
- Rexroth AG
- Mechanical Simulation Corporation
- Cruden B.V.
- Ansible Motion
- ECA GROUP
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Autosim AS
- Moog Inc.
- Tecknotrove Simulator System
- Oktal Sydac
- Dallara Automobili
- PSA PeugeotCitroen
- IPG Automotive
- Lander Simulation & Training Solutions
Globally, the driving simulator market is fragmented in nature owing to the presence of a large number of players in the market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the driving simulator market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to driving simulator market segments such as simulator type, vehicle type and application type
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Driving Simulator Market Segments
- Driving Simulator Market Dynamics
- Driving Simulator Market Size
- Driving Simulator Volume Sales
- Driving Simulator Adoption Rate
- Driving Simulator Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Driving Simulator Competition & Companies involved
- Driving Simulator Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Russia)
- South Asia (India, ASEAN)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on driving simulator market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Driving Simulator Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Driving Simulator Market: Segmentation
Globally, the driving simulator market can be segmented on the basis of simulator type, vehicle type and application type
On the basis of Modularity, FTIR gas analysers market is segmented into:
- Rack mount
On the basis of end use, FTIR gas analysers market segmented into:
- Oil and Gas
- Research and Development
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Driving Simulator Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Driving Simulator Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Driving Simulator Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Driving Simulator Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.