This Elastic Films market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Elastic Films market.
Global Elastic Films Market - Overview
In recent years, owing to growing awareness about hygiene and health in developing economies like China, India etc., manufacturers prefer using elastic films for producing premium hygiene products like diapers in order to provide better ease, absorbency, and leakage resistance. High birth rates in emerging economies are expected to drive the demand for the global elastic films market. In addition, the aging population coupled with high per capita GDP in developed countries such as Japan, Italy, Germany, and the U.S is expected to drive the incontinence hygiene products market, thereby increasing the demand for elastic films. Elastic films are used in the layers of diapers. Relative moisture and heat within the diaper or other sanitized products such as adult diapers and sanitary pads can be reduced by using durability of elastic films. Elastic films have been extensively used in healthcare industry for hygiene products. Elastic films available in the market are normally made up of materials like ethylene based elastomers, propylene based elastomers, styrene-block copolymers and polyethylene terephthalate (PET) based. Elastic films are used in diapers for adhesive closing systems such as elastic mechanical tapes and frontal tapes. Furthermore, elastic films are available in the market made from cast film extrusion and blown film extrusion. By elongating the elastic films and using superior materials companies are producing a specific level of stretch-ability that they can be used for their distinct applications.
Global Elastic Films Market - Dynamics
The elastic films market is expected to grow significantly on the backdrop of rising awareness regarding personal health and hygiene. In September 2018, Kimberly-Clark developed a specialty co-extruded elastic films, which is now being used across its Huggies baby diaper range. In addition, Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc. increased the production of polypropylene-based non-woven elastic films. Furthermore, elastic films are better leak proof and provide good stretching for hygiene products like diapers. Elastic films wrapped inside a cloth would provide excellent comfort for adults and babies after wearing in for long time. Elastic films hold a number of advantages by acting as a protective layer in a variety of applications in the hygiene market. Moreover, the major factor concerning the mass utilization of elastic films is the slow degradation rate of diapers and are expected to hamper the market during the forecast period.
Global Elastic Films Market - Regional Overview
U.S. is anticipated to dominate the North America elastic films market during the forecast period. In Asia Pacific region, India, and China are anticipated to witness significant growth for elastic films market. This region have seen extensive growth for elastic films market owing to growing awareness for health and hygiene, consumers in the region are increasingly turning to premium diapers to counter hygiene-related issues. Moreover, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) elastic films market is projected to witness sluggish growth during the forecast period.
Global Elastic Films Market - Key Players
A few of the key players in the elastic films market are Mondi plc, Golden Phoenix Fiberwebs, Inc., Neos Italia Srl, Tredegar Corporation, Pantex International S.p.A., Berry Global Group, Inc., etc. Some of the local and unorganized players are also estimated to contribute to the elastic films market during the forecast period.
The report on elastic films market is a compilation of first-hand information, and qualitative & quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. Elastic films market also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The global elastic films market is divided into seven major regions, which are as follows -
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Elastic Films Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Elastic Films Market - Segmentation
The global elastic films market is segmented by material type, application, and end use. The pricing for elastic films has being done based on material type segment in US$ million, and the volume is considered in number of tonnes.
On the basis of material type, the global elastic films market is segmented into-
- Ethylene Based Elastomers
- Styrene Block Copolymers
- Propylene Based Elastomers
- Others (PET based)
On the basis of application, the global elastic films market is segmented into -
- Feminine Care
On the basis of end use, the global elastic films market is segmented into -
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for elastic films market
- Competitive landscape for elastic films market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Elastic Films Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Elastic Films Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Elastic Films Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Elastic Films Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)