This Electrically Conductive Adhesives market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Electrically Conductive Adhesives market.
Electrically conductive adhesives are adhesives used in joining electrical or electronic components in order to complete a circuit and to maintain conductivity within the circuit. In short, adhesives which can conduct electricity and complete a circuit when applied over an electrical component. There are various types of electrically conductive adhesives available in the global market such as epoxy based adhesives and silicon based adhesives, among others. Generally, these adhesives contain filler material that enhances the characteristic properties of adhesives such as resistance to moisture, low shrinkage properties and strong bonds, among others. Electronically conductive adhesives need to be excellent adhesives in order to increase electromagnetic interference shielding. They are used for providing thermal stability, connecting electrical junctions and adding stability to the electrical component. Electrically conductive adhesives have manifested as a viable alternative for the soldering process in manufacturing of electrical components, along with multiple other processes and applications. Historically, these adhesives were not capable of providing strength when applied to certain metals or electrical components. In order to overcome this disadvantage, various companies modified their manufacturing process and changed the composition of adhesives so as to produce electrically conductive adhesives which were useful in advanced electronics equipment. Electrically conductive adhesives have distinct characteristic properties which allow for their application in an array of uses, such as in PV solar panels, LED/OLEDs, Touch Panel Screens and electronic devices, among others. Another application for these adhesives is in advanced electronics systems such as in the space operations.
Global Electrically Conductive Adhesives Market Dynamics:
Demand for electrically conductive adhesives is increasing due to rising demand from the electronics industry. Technological advancements in electronics products has resulted in an increase in the demand for advanced adhesive materials that offer strength, conductivity and compatibility with electronic circuits. Electrically conductive adhesives are a fairly suitable option to meet this niche demand that drives the market. Besides this, disposal of electronic and electrical wastage creates environmental issues and pollution hazards. There are various regulations laid down by governments in developed countries in order to minimize pollution. Owing to this, use of electrically conductive adhesives is regulated closely; which adversely affects the market and restricts demand. This is a major constraint in the global electrically conductive adhesives market.
Global Electrically Conductive Adhesives Market: Regional Outlook
Electrically conductive adhesives market is mainly dominated by the Asia Pacific region owing to the presence of major electronics companies in the region. Also, growth of the electronics industry in Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan, among other countries is prompt. On account of this, the demand for electrically conductive adhesives is expected to increase and is expected to register healthy growth over the forecast period. Being major consumers and producers, China, followed by Taiwan and Korea are expected to dominate the electrically conductive adhesives market over the forecast period. Western Europe is expected to register stagnant growth over this time frame due to the economic slowdown in Europe. Demand for the electrically conductive adhesive market in North America is expected to increase owing to growth in the solar industry where these adhesives are most commonly used. Latin America and Middle East & Africa region are expected to register slow growth over the forecast period.
Global Electrically Conductive Adhesives Market Player:
Examples of some market participants in the global electrically conductive adhesives market, as identified across the value chain, include Panacol-Elosol GmbH, Msaterbond, The 3M Company , H.B. Fuller, Aremco Products, Inc., DOW Corning, Coatex Industries, Bacon Adhesives, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Permatex and Kemtron Ltd., among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Electrically Conductive Adhesives Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Electrically Conductive Adhesives Market Segmentation:
On the basis of type, global electrically conductive adhesives market are segmented into;
- Epoxy based adhesive
- Polyurethane based adhesive
- Silicon based adhesives
- Acrylate based adhesives
On the basis of filler, global electrically conductive adhesives market are segmented into;
On the basis of End use, global electrically conductive adhesives market are segmented into;
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Electrically Conductive Adhesives Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Electrically Conductive Adhesives Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Electrically Conductive Adhesives Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Electrically Conductive Adhesives Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.